4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey, I'm stepping by just to let you all know that you will need to wait a few more days. I'm not done yet.
I know you guys are anxious to play it... hell! I'm anxious to let you do so, but I need a few more days of work.
Keep in mind that there are 10 new scenes in this build! and a whole lot of other things (and I'm still a 1 man team)... bear with me, we will all be happy soon... I hope.
Use the Bone-O-meter as reference, once the bone is full the build will be ready. I know it seems stucked, but it is not.

So, take this time to play other game's updates, or try new ones, there are a few new promising projects rising from other new developers.

And as always, thank you for being here! Love ya!

Last edited:

Dracofallen

May 1, 2017
I would re download it from the link on the OP of this thread and then re-extract it to a new directory, then copy your save games to the new directory, if that doesn't work, try reinstalling RGM VX ACE RTP Package.... aw hell I'm in a good mood, here are the links from the OP

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Game Download:
- - -
Thanks to @RWaites for sharing!

You do realize that a new version release is coming soon, within a few days maybe less.

Cheers!!!!

likes are always appreciated!!!
I followed you advise, but it keeps saying the trumpets file is missing. I have gone into the game files to check and its where it should be so I'm completely lost.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey, I'm stepping by just to let you all know that you will need to wait a few more days. I'm not done yet.
I know you guys are anxious to play it... hell! I'm anxious to let you do so, but I need a few more days of work.
Keep in mind that there are 10 new scenes in this build! and a whole lot of other things (and I'm still a 1 man team)... bear with me, we will all be happy soon... I hope.
Use the Bone-O-meter as reference, once the bone is full the build will be ready. I know it seems stucked, but it is not.

So, take this time to play other game's updates, or try new ones, there are a few new promising projects rising from other new developers.

Take another month if you need it Doc, don't rush the build.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018

Take your time, Doc. The longer, the better quality. Keep it up.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I followed you advise, but it keeps saying the trumpets file is missing. I have gone into the game files to check and its where it should be so I'm completely lost.
Hey @Oseo Bones or anyone else for that matter, any idea on this? Seems like a path error of some kind. The poor guy has tried to reinstall the game engine and the game to no avail.

Cheers!!!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
Nov 24, 2017
Still not a fan of MC's (my by extension) mom WILLINGLY having sex with the dog. Vera, go ahead, she is only half related!

Cheers
She doesn't have to WANT to have sex with the dog. She just has to take it. ;) The Dog has some needs too. Think of the poor doggo. :)

I'd love it if the mother doesn't want to have sex with the dog, but submits to it reluctantly because the dog takes her at opportune (for the dog) moments. :)

Yum Yum!!!

Reactions: Freeway88

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018

at least can you show us another teaser to keep the hype going? :)

Reactions: Kaischi
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes