4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Yah why?

No, fully extracted. On a side not this is the only RPG Maker game I have any issue with running and it was only this version. That's why I'm so lost as to what the problem could be.
Here is the file is "missing". Place the "audio" folder in the game main directory (Where the Game.exe is). If a overwrite message is shown, then it means the file was already there, and something else is wrong with your game. if not, then it should work fine now....

But, if after placing the file, another error or missing file is shown while opening the game, then something is wrong with the unpacking of the game. Try diabling your antivirus before extracting the game again.

If nothing works, try using another software to extracting the game, like bandzip.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 482355

Good too see, as the good Doctor would put it, so many men of culture of this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dracofallen

May 1, 2017
Here is the file is "missing". Place the "audio" folder in the game main directory (Where the Game.exe is). If a overwrite message is shown, then it means the file was already there, and something else is wrong with your game. if not, then it should work fine now....

But, if after placing the file, another error or missing file is shown while opening the game, then something is wrong with the unpacking of the game. Try diabling your antivirus before extracting the game again.

If nothing works, try using another software to extracting the game, like bandzip.
Hope this helps.
I corrected the issue late last night but thank you for the files. I seems that my anti-virus had placed a few of the files from the game on the block list. I cleared the permissions pertaining to this game and restarted it. It fixed the error and let the game start right up.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes