4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Given the fact that the game already has bestiality, I fail to see why one should draw the line with NTR. Regardless, such content would probably be years in the future and could just be given its own "switch this feature on if you want it".
Could you enlighten me on the beastiality content of this game? I.e, is it the MC that does something with an animal. Or is it the women? How predominant is it in the game? Cant it be avoided? etc

Last edited:

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Could you enlighten me on the beastiality content of this game? I.e, is it the MC that does something with an animal. Or is it the women? How predominant is it in the game? Cant it be avoided? etc
beastiality with mom and sis. It's can be avoided

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Cheers for the clarification - think i'll pass on this work.
Clarification, there is a setting to completely disable all Beasty. The scenes are mainly with the older half sister (Vera) involving dog and horse. The other scenes are Mom is trapped and dog does her ample chest, and interloper character (Jewel) with horse to chest while hiding from police in barn.

The art work in the game is excellent, the dialog is a bit rough but is being worked on, considering it is from a person that is ESL, I think the minor grammatical issues are easily overlooked. Call me a strong proponent of this game and those producing it.

Cheers.

Last edited:

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Clarification, there is a setting to completely disable all Beasty. The scenes are mainly with the older half sister (Vera) involving dog and horse. The other scenes are Mom is trapped and dog does her ample chest, and interloper character horse to chest while hiding from police in barn.

The art work in the game is excellent, the dialog is a bit rough but is being worked on, considering it is from a person that is ESL, I think the minor grammatical issues are easily overlooked. Call me a strong proponent of this game and those producing it.

Cheers.
Didn't the Doc say that the dialogue with the woman will change with how corrupted they are in this version?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Didn't the Doc say that the dialogue with the woman will change with how corrupted they are in this version?
I seem to remember someone mentioning that, I will just wait to play the new version when it drops and find out 100% for myself before getting anyone excited about that new feature.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I come for the game, I stay for the comments. LOL
Ya'll have a great day. Dr. Bones love your work, cant wait to see what you come up with next.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes