4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys if you're impatient just do what I do, check to see if the update came out once in the morning and once at night for a total of two checks. Like many others have said there are plenty of other games you could try out to pass the time while Doc works on the update (remember he said 10 scenes so the work load on him will be much larger than usual even after the two months that have passed). I saw above that someone mentioned "A Zombie's Life" as a game to pass time, I'm recommending it, as it was the first adult game I ever played I know now it has plenty of scenes in it however it's primarily incestuous (other non-related women too) however, no beasty for you dog fuckers ;)

"A Zombie's Life":

I also recommend "I walk among Zombies"

The game's art is Japanese hentai with mosaic censor, however the story of this will suck you in, it's absolutely phenomenal if I remember correctly the story was actually taken from a popular book series in Japan and then made into a game with some high end hentai. I also remember that the story started off a bit slow mostly for world building and to establish the kind of guy your character is, just get through that bit. Also TONS of text in between the scenes, like I said this was from a popular book series and they didn't hold back. Might I add there are a lot of scenes and the gore of the game isn't bad for any of you worried about that. Also the guy does fuck a zombie, however she looks super human and uninjured. She's the one in the preview image at the top.

Last edited:

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Guys if you're impatient just do what I do, check to see if the update came out once in the morning and once at night for a total of two checks. Like many others have said there are plenty of other games you could try out to pass the time while Doc works on the update (remember he said 10 scenes so the work load on him will be much larger than usual even after the two months that have passed). I saw above that someone mentioned "A Zombie's Life" as a game to pass time, I'm recommending it, as it was the first adult game I ever played I know now it has plenty of scenes in it however it's primarily incestuous (other non-related women too) however, no beasty for you dog fuckers ;)

"A Zombie's Life":

The game's art is Japanese hentai with mosaic censor, however the story of this will suck you in, it's absolutely phenomenal if I remember correctly the story was actually taken from a popular book series in Japan and then made into a game with some high end hentai. I also remember that the story started off a bit slow mostly for world building and to establish the kind of guy your character is, just get through that bit. Also TONS of text in between the scenes, like I said this was from a popular book series and they didn't hold back. Might I add there are a lot of scenes and the gore of the game isn't bad for any of you worried about that. Also the guy does fuck a zombie, however she looks super human and uninjured. She's the one in the preview image at the top.
isnt there a new zombie game as well by the same artist? i think its this one

Reactions: leonardoxx318

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
isnt there a new zombie game as well by the same artist? i think its this one
Not the same artist (that's the guys from Town of Passion) but yeah their game is similar

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
It's an uphill battle that will never end. It's like fighting fire with your bare hands.
Dude, it's more like fighting fire with even more fire, thats how it looks...
They won't get it and stop, till their PC crashes from questioning...
I like the way you all can answer this questions this calm all the time, again, and again, and again...

"A Zombie's Life":

MAN! Thanks for your big work here and the time you took to get us a short pic of the story. I'm gona start both of em now!
Just to have something for the next month, when Bones takes his time to get us a new sensation :)

Reactions: Smithe

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Maybe you like it, it's simple: Dark Neighborhood, SolvalleySchoolRV, THE-INN and LifeOfYourDreams.
Nice ones!
Here are a few more that I like:

FILF
Legend of Queen opala
Love and submission
Man of the house
Seducing the Devil
Summertime Saga

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Nice ones!
Here are a few more that I like:

FILF
Legend of Queen opala
Love and submission
Man of the house
Seducing the Devil
Summertime Saga
I already played FILF and I really liked it, love and submission is show, already Man of the house,
Seducing the Devil, Summertime Saga I did not play yet I'm creating the courage to play, I think it did not arouse my interest.:confused:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes