4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, it must be that when I'm called a "milker" and a "scammer" I feel personally attacked, even if you feel entitled to say it, I just don't see myself as neither of those.
But it is ok, though I'm sorry you feel that way about me, I know I can't say anything to change your mind, because you will say that I have to prove it with actions... but, for what I can see, is hard to be "alright" under your standars. I'm no "professional programer", nor I think I'll be one any time soon.
So I'll leave it at that, you can report me (though I guess you already did). You want to protect the community, I could at least appreciate that.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It seems the only argument people like you have is "it's a personal attack" - all while it has nothing to do with you all personally rather than your actions and crooked tendencies.
First of all you realize hes only making maybe $1700 after Patreon makes takes their cut. Of course as someone who can't spend 24/7 on the game, and is developing by himself, hes going to miss some deadlines (Please Doc stop giving us dates unless you are 100% sure).

As for him not abiding by his rewards he stated before the cycle even began that it was going to take longer then normal and that it would take around 2 months. If any of his patrons were dissatisfied they could have left at that time, but they didn't.

Even if he takes by December 7th and releases 10 scenes that's more then 3 scenes a month, thats more then what most devs on Patreon put out. There's plenty of developers who actually "milk" and produce a lot less content then doc. I don't understand what you're goal is here.

Also @Oseo Bones are your future games going to have "beasty" in them?

Last edited:

xTaraSx

Nov 14, 2018
Forgive me for impatience! I get into this game for the drawing and the genre of the author)) And most likely I'm more afraid that this art will die ((Good luck, Doc

xTaraSx

Nov 14, 2018
I am interested in your idea and the idea of Katori is not disclosed and is not fully understood) There are few such games and many do not even deserve to be!

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
First of all you realize hes only making maybe $1700 after Patreon makes takes their cut. Of course as someone who can't spend 24/7 on the game, and is developing by himself, hes going to miss some deadlines (Please Doc stop giving us dates unless you are 100% sure).

As for him not abiding by his rewards he stated before the cycle even began that it was going to take longer then normal and that it would take around 2 months. If any of his patrons were dissatisfied they could have left at that time, but they didn't.

Even if he takes by December 7th and releases 10 scenes that's more then 3 scenes a month, thats more then what most devs on Patreon put out. There's plenty of developers who actually "milk" and produce a lot less content then doc. I don't understand what you're goal is here.

Also @Oseo Bones are your future games going to have "beasty" in them?
I agree with him, Doc, please stop giving us release dates if you are not able to deliver on that date.
I say this because I played from the beginning and I know the game is good, but there are many things that can happen in the game process, be it your personal problems or the game, which will give us more time to finish.
It would not be better to change the game development process while you work in the game, show some images of the game process and, when you're ready, count the release date.

PLEASE, do not get me wrong, it's just my opinion, thank you very much for the attention.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I agree with him, Doc, please stop giving us release dates if you are not able to deliver on that date.
I say this because I played from the beginning and I know the game is good, but there are many things that can happen in the game process, be it your personal problems or the game, which will give us more time to finish.
It would not be better to change the game development process while you work in the game, show some images of the game process and, when you're ready, count the release date.

PLEASE, do not get me wrong, it's just my opinion, thank you very much for the attention.
Yes, I know I know, I decided not to announce dates after the last... ahm, "incident", but this time kinda "slipped" out of my tongue in a post... kinda. I just forgot really. I mean, I always have like a "Platonic" date in my mind, so I can keep track of work, but, as I said, it slipped, because I thought I could make it... which I couldn't... which is my fault... for which I hate myself... which is not good... but yeah, I will try to keep my stupid mouth shut about that in the future.

Or maybe I'm just a "scammer" and an asshole that not only "milks" your money but also like to see you guys suffer giving you false hopes of a update that will never come because I'm already OD'ing on cocaine on a dirty hooker's unnatural plastic rack...

Or maybe I'm just an idiot that needs to learn not to overestimate himself.

Last edited:

Omar2652

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, I know I know, I decided not to announce dates after the last... ahm, "incident", but this time kinda "slipped" out of my tongue in a post... kinda. I just forgot really. I mean, I always have like a "Platonic" date in my mind, so I can keep track of work, but, as I said, it slipped, because I thought I could make it... which I couldn't... which is my fault... for which I hate myself... which is not good... but yeah, I will try to keep my stupid mouth shut about that in the future.

Or maybe I'm just a "scammer" and an asshole that not only "milks" your money but also like to see you guys suffer giving you false hopes of a update that will never come because I'm already OD'ing on cocaine on a dirty hooker's unnatural plastic rack...

Doc , how much of the actual game is completed including all the updates till now??? Will there be a fair storyline when you are done creating it?
This game is awesome and we would really like some story flow added to it. Otherwise , we just have to go through the guide too often. Thank you.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

Everyone overestimates themselves unless they're pessimistic, if people whine so much about a date give them one just be vague, like "in December" and nothing else. Simply give yourself that 30ish day window for each update and you'll have plenty of time imo to get the update out on time. And don't let that guy calling you a scammer get to you ;) Every dev that misses their release date gets a guy like that. At the end of they day you always deliver and each update up to now has been fairly equal in size, you've taken an extra month to create an update that is more than twice the size of the usual which is quite fair and generous I'd say.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something or just trying to breeze through stuff too quickly, but I'm at the scene with Lucille where she's asleep, and I don't see an option to leave or stop massaging her ass. This just a bug or just a thing you forgot to put in?

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something or just trying to breeze through stuff too quickly, but I'm at the scene with Lucille where she's asleep, and I don't see an option to leave or stop massaging her ass. This just a bug or just a thing you forgot to put in?
nevermind, apparently i have to just use the cancel button on my controller to get out of it. might be a good idea to include a "Leave" option from the menu that says "Touch/Massage/???/???"

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Doc when .10 is coming approx please tell as it is already over 2 months...../..
da upodate is today ?
Update date

JUST STOP ASKING, WHEN IT DROPS, YOU WILL KNOW!!!

Cheers

P.S. When it drops for Patreons is not the same thing as when it shows up here. I would not blame anyone who pays for the game to not post it here until the requisite 15 days later. Some kind soul usually does put it here before that amount of time has elapsed, but again it is out of kindness and ahead of when the general public is SUPPOSED to get access. Keep that in mind the next time you decide to nag / complain about release dates.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes