4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, the next couple updates will end the "free roaming" part of tha game, after that I will "thicken the plot". So let's say we are at a 60 or maybe 70% of the game progress.
Take your time, dude. We know you'll deliver great content, as you always do.

D

Deleted member 482355

I would so like to see some lesbian incest, in the context of a threesome. And maybe a foursome with Martha, MC, Vera and the dog. And cum swapping. Vera swapping MC's cum mixed with the dogs cum to Martha for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sollers and powiee

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
If you are referring to me, I am fine. I really have NO idea what the yoyo was trying to convey, obviously the witty things they thought they said didn't survive translation into english, looks a bit like word salad.

It almost seems as if they are saying everyone here is morally insignificant, odd!

I am just patiently waiting for the Good Doctor to be happy with the next release and bestow it upon the world.

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to those who participate in the holiday, and to those who do not, A Very Happy Thursday!

Cheers
Cheers for you too. Yes I was reffering to you. But was joking, not the First time I read you, and I know you are adult enought to take care of yourself. Happy thanks giving to you :)

Last edited:

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Daaamn, just when thru the last 5-6 pages and realized you can feel the freudian issues some people have on this community (aside the fact we are a community of perverts xD) bringing out the conflict about the release dates, not gonna mention any names, I think they are pretty obvious.

Point is, our guy, Doc Bones, is developing this by himself on a game with custom art and while RGPM may not be as hard to use as many other game makers, it still impose some issues from time to time, which means, that for a single person, it becomes harder the more content you create as sometimes, new content conflicts with the oldest.

Not trying to be a fanboy or something, but many other games that come out day by day, are just a bunch of pre ordered renders that im pretty sure most of us already know pretty well, devs just change the scenario, the rendering method, add a few text lines and voila, a "new game".

I just say that we should try to appreciate the few games with custom art out there, which personally, I think they bring a fresh experience for all us perverts here (well, some of them, not all custom art is actually good).

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
Daaamn, just when thru the last 5-6 pages and realized you can feel the freudian issues some people have on this community (aside the fact we are a community of perverts xD) bringing out the conflict about the release dates, not gonna mention any names, I think they are pretty obvious.

Point is, our guy, Doc Bones, is developing this by himself on a game with custom art and while RGPM may not be as hard to use as many other game makers, it still impose some issues from time to time, which means, that for a single person, it becomes harder the more content you create as sometimes, new content conflicts with the oldest.

Not trying to be a fanboy or something, but many other games that come out day by day, are just a bunch of pre ordered renders that im pretty sure most of us already know pretty well, devs just change the scenario, the rendering method, add a few text lines and voila, a "new game".

I just say that we should try to appreciate the few games with custom art out there, which personally, I think they bring a fresh experience for all us perverts here (well, some of them, not all custom art is actually good).
It would be great if he can get a small team like a true indie dev with all the money he makes. It kinda would benefit all of us to relieve some pressure from him and get some good content out there on time at least. He is making a great game and i'm sure he will get more patreon supporters. I do appreciate what he is doing right now but he could make it even better at the same time if you know what i mean.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
It would be great if he can get a small team like a true indie dev with all the money he makes. It kinda would benefit all of us to relieve some pressure from him and get some good content out there on time at least. He is making a great game and i'm sure he will get more patreon supporters. I do appreciate what he is doing right now but he could make it even better at the same time if you know what i mean.
While I agree that this and any other development proccess would be faster with more people, it also implies that the whole team needs to know what they are doing from the beginning. On a game that has been running by the hand of a single person for this long, more people involved could actually mean more problems than benefits, because Doc would have to explain everything he's done to this point to everyone involved (art/drawing style, coding/programing or whatever, ingame events and variables, etc.) which could potentially lead to a complete chaos while trying to merge everyone's job, this considering the fact that, prolly, if he were to hire some help, they would work via file transfering, which as the same in school when you had to do group work, leads to a mess if people are not used to each other.

Last edited:

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
While I agree that this and any other development proccess would be faster with more people, it also implies that the whole team needs to know what they are doing from the beginning. On a game that has been running by the hand of a single person for this long, more people involved could actually mean more problems than benefits, because Doc would have to explain everything he's done to this point to everyone involved (art/drawing style, coding/programing or whatever, ingame events and variables, etc.) which could potentially lead to a complete chaos while trying to merge everyone's job, this considering the fact that, prolly, if he were to hire some help, they would work via file transfering, which as the same in school when you had to do group work, leads to a mess if people are not used to each other.
yikes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
@RagnaRestig and @2_Oreos_1_Cup I know that I give people a hard time about bitching on the release date, I am one of Doc's staunchest supporters, the art work takes time.

Will I continue to correct N00BS as gently as I can and as firmly as I feel I must....Yes. Which I feel is as it should be.
Will I permalink to the answer I gave 4 posts earlier, pretty much always.
Will I point people to the resources that are available to everyone, again almost always.

Instead of bitching about when will the update come out, READ THE WHOLE DAMNED THREAD, seriously read it you might learn something and even if you don't, you will be occupied for a while as you wait for the update to drop.

It really is extremely simple, most games on this site follow the same format, the DL links, the Genre info, a guide if it exists any additional DLable material ALL on the OP, that's the first post in any given thread in the forums for those who do not know that OP means.

I do truly care about this game and this forum. I really like the game and I am trying to help by lowering the noise floor so that a truly unique problem can be noticed and help be provided.

Requests for things that are as well documented (in guides) such as game mechanics and how to's that have been asked and answered ad nauseum just irk me and quite a few others.

Many do not have the hardness of cranium necessary to pound that granite wall, I do

Again Happy Thanksgiving / Thursday to all

Cheers!

Last edited:

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
While I do agree to the fact that people should stop bitching about the release dates and just wait, I do also agree to the fact that many people have the crannies in their heads rust and stuck, so even if anybody tries to put some sense in there, it would just go into an ear and went out through the other...

And as I said before, I did not specified any names, so assumptions apart, let's just hope people can learn to have a little patience and tolerance. For now, let's put the pitchforks and torches down.

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Is he crowdfunding somewhere other than Patreon? If not, he's making $2k a month. That's barely enough to live on if rent is cheap and you don't spend money on anything else aside from food. No way is there budget for a team.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Is he crowdfunding somewhere other than Patreon? If not, he's making $2k a month. That's barely enough to live on if rent is cheap and you don't spend money on anything else aside from food. No way is there budget for a team.

Maybe he could teach a homeless guy how to code XD

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes