4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Yes, I know I know, I decided not to announce dates after the last... ahm, "incident", but this time kinda "slipped" out of my tongue in a post... kinda. I just forgot really. I mean, I always have like a "Platonic" date in my mind, so I can keep track of work, but, as I said, it slipped, because I thought I could make it... which I couldn't... which is my fault... for which I hate myself... which is not good... but yeah, I will try to keep my stupid mouth shut about that in the future.

Or maybe I'm just a "scammer" and an asshole that not only "milks" your money but also like to see you guys suffer giving you false hopes of a update that will never come because I'm already OD'ing on cocaine on a dirty hooker's unnatural plastic rack...

Or maybe I'm just an idiot that needs to learn not to overestimate himself.
Stop underestimating your ability, look where you came from with this game so far, let the guy talk, your game shows the ability you have to go beyond.

D

Deleted member 482355

So if we are free to suggest stuff I would like to see Vera get a huge mouth full of horse, MC's and dog cum at the same time till her entire throat is full and over flowing. But that's just me.

Sep 12, 2017
Yes, I know I know, I decided not to announce dates after the last... ahm, "incident", but this time kinda "slipped" out of my tongue in a post... kinda. I just forgot really. I mean, I always have like a "Platonic" date in my mind, so I can keep track of work, but, as I said, it slipped, because I thought I could make it... which I couldn't... which is my fault... for which I hate myself... which is not good... but yeah, I will try to keep my stupid mouth shut about that in the future.

Or maybe I'm just a "scammer" and an asshole that not only "milks" your money but also like to see you guys suffer giving you false hopes of a update that will never come because I'm already OD'ing on cocaine on a dirty hooker's unnatural plastic rack...

Or maybe I'm just an idiot that needs to learn not to overestimate himself.
greetings your game I love is very good and its art, history and plot is very good.:sneaky:

you know you do not need to overestimate yourself and your game proves it in an incredible way
to most of this forum we like that creativity that you have.:cool:

Do not let people fill your mind with negativities, move on.

I will also wait for your update because I really like what you do.:):devilish:

xTaraSx

Nov 14, 2018
Horror !!! Just asked when ??? And you have already written a book from the messages! Doctor calm everyone say about when and the point !!!!!!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Are you Ok dude? Need help? ;)
If you are referring to me, I am fine. I really have NO idea what the yoyo was trying to convey, obviously the witty things they thought they said didn't survive translation into english, looks a bit like word salad.

It almost seems as if they are saying everyone here is morally insignificant, odd!

I am just patiently waiting for the Good Doctor to be happy with the next release and bestow it upon the world.

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to those who participate in the holiday, and to those who do not, A Very Happy Thursday!

Cheers

Last edited:
R

RWaites Jnr

It's such ag reat game (my Dad got me interested) I can understand peoples frustration but some of them need to learn a liittle patience

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ryuke
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes