4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MarcusPuru

Oct 7, 2018
Welcome once again!
I would be thankful if any of you would tell me how to get ''Martha morning sex scene''

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Welcome once again!
I would be thankful if any of you would tell me how to get ''Martha morning sex scene''
There are 2 well written and researched guides on the OP of this thread. The one with that in it is the one referenced 5 posts above your question , maintained by @Golem98, try a little research, hell, as I tell people frequently, read the whole damned thread, there is a lot of good information in it, and some of the posts are funny as well!

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
when will the next version?
Just check back occasionally, if it is out you will be able to tell. Should be out before the middle of November (but absolutely do not quote me on that or hold the game developer [Our Good Doctor]to that as it is thoroughly and completely wishful thinking on my part and pulled out of my ass.)

The completion indicator looks like ~50% at this point.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Ok I think my guide is gone, somehow it got deleted? I went to check it and I cant find it at all. I've used the link to it in the #1 post to go to it but it's not there. Mods if u can plz fix?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Ok I think my guide is gone, somehow it got deleted? I went to check it and I cant find it at all. I've used the link to it in the #1 post to go to it but it's not there. Mods if u can plz fix?
It is attached (or at least a version of it) to this reply I made to you.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
It is attached (or at least a version of it) to this reply I made to you.

Yes but that version is very very very outdated and I'd need quite a number of hours to make it up to date (I'll copy paste it to a post below and then upgrade that post). I even checked a google cache of the site with no success (idk if it's possible/how to change the date to view an older version of a cache but if it is someone plz tell me how to do it). Until then I'll have to recreate my guide in the below post. I've created a thread in "Site Problems" so hopefully a moderator can help me out, saving me plenty of trouble.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
THE MODS HELPED ME MY GUIDE WAS NEVER DELETED SOME CHUMP DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT/POSTS SO MY GUIDE GOT PUSHED BACK A PAGE!! THE LINK ON THE #1 POST WILL NEED TO BE UPDATED

Reactions: jond2760

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
THE MODS HELPED ME MY GUIDE WAS NEVER DELETED SOME CHUMP DELETED THEIR ACCOUNT/POSTS SO MY GUIDE GOT PUSHED BACK A PAGE!! THE LINK ON THE #1 POST WILL NEED TO BE UPDATED
Odd, I thought the whole point and concept of the "permalink" was that the database / thread links would auto adjust if items were excised from the thread and thus make the links permanent in nature even it the actual post number changed. If not everything referring to another post would get jacked-up as a result of a mod deleting comment(s) or someone deleting their account and thus removing all of their contributions in one fell swoop.

Oh well, you live you learn.

Cheers!

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Odd, I thought the whole point and concept of the "permalink" was that the database / thread links would auto adjust if items were excised from the thread and thus make the links permanent in nature even it the actual post number changed. If not everything referring to another post would get jacked-up as a result of a mod deleting comment(s) or someone deleting their account and thus removing all of their contributions in one fell swoop.

Oh well, you live you learn.

Cheers!

I thought the same and had a damn near heart attack seeing my guide missing. Either way the link has been fixed so the stream of noobs should thin out more, although it's already quite thin as the game hasn't had an update it quite some time.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I thought the same and had a damn near heart attack seeing my guide missing. Either way the link has been fixed so the stream of noobs should thin out more, although it's already quite thin as the game hasn't had an update it quite some time.
The update was announced to be planned for release in November since right after the last release. The ol' Bone-o-meter is still sitting ~50%, as such I am thinking release around mid month, but WTF do I know...

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The update was announced to be planned for release in November since right after the last release. The ol' Bone-o-meter is still sitting ~50%, as such I am thinking release around mid month, but WTF do I know...

I agree with you I would think mid to late November is when the update will launch. Let's just takes the upcoming weeks of respite as an opportunity to prepare ourselves for the next big wave of noobs.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes