4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
R

RWaites

Dr.BonesYesterday at 20:55

So, I'm going to take a "breather" for a couple of days, I'm having a little "Unable to focus on shit" issue, so, yeah. I been working practically non-stop since the last build, but I think that my tiny little mind needs a break. This break was kind of scheduled, because I was going to make a little trip somewhere, but that got canceled, so instead I will take an inner trip, and focus my chakra and stuff. I will be offline the rest of today and tomorrow, but I will come back (hopefully alive) on Thursday. So, don't miss me that much

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can anybody share a save with all unlocked please? <3
Search this thread and you should be able to find one, that will not be the same as actually experiencing the game.

To do it the right way, Use the 2 guides on post #1 on Page #1 of this thread, using the change log as a road map. Start with the PDF guide attached for download first then progress to Golem98's guide after finishing the first one. It doesn't take too long to do it right. Cheers!

Likes are always appreciated.

Reactions: jijijajajuju

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Wonderful game! I can not wait to see the upcoming yoga and cosplay positions! Congratulations Dev. Will we have the next update right away?

KindaSnaps

Oct 17, 2017
sorry, I haven't read all comments, but has anyone seen a velvet event? And if so, does it reappear again? And what about the official July, I think it's called, know something about it as or when they reappear?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
sorry, I haven't read all comments, but has anyone seen a velvet event? And if so, does it reappear again? And what about the official July, I think it's called, know something about it as or when they reappear?

There is only one event that occurs with Velvet and OFFICER JULES NOT OFFICIAL JULY!

The scene requires beasty (animal love) to be enabled. To review the scene find it's candle in the fantasize room that you can get to by using the chair in your room when you wake up at night.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Further, you could look at the change logs which would give you a listing of the scenes in each version, look over the walkthrough PDF for the beginning of the game (up to Version .03) and then read over Golem98's guide, all of these resources are available on page #1 post #1 of this very thread. Cheers!

@Golem98 old friend you forgot your self promotion, you do great work, point people at it ;)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Further, you could look at the change logs which would give you a listing of the scenes in each version, look over the walkthrough PDF for the beginning of the game (up to Version .03) and then read over Golem98's guide, all of these resources are available on page #1 post #1 of this very thread. Cheers!

@Golem98 old friend you forgot your self promotion, you do great work, point people at it ;)

I really should do more self promotion, I deserve it! And it helps thin the heard of constant and common questions!
Also people need to go there and use it, his question was already answered in my guide. :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
men... doggo isn't getting any action since the titjob. i bet he sad. #pussy4doggo :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
You have to bathe with the mother again and ask about sex, after you have sex in the morning, you will release the sex while sleeping with it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
You have to bathe with the mother again and ask about sex, after you have sex in the morning, you will release the sex while sleeping with it.
? Powiee is talking about the dog not getting more action in the game. I think you misunderstood ?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes