4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

AmethyXia

Apr 17, 2018
Have you all had the morning blow job while pretending to sleep? If not, try that. It is in the Golem98 Guide, but it works like this.

After you do the midnight wake up, stare at the clock in your room, then go to sleep. Mom will call out to you, choose pretend to sleep and let it happen, Do what ever you want to complete the day, sleep, midnight wake up, go to mom's bedroom and try again. Hope that helps. Cheers
Ok thanks, can you give me Golem98 Guide link?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
More fan art fromOR Bones' Discord by Arclyne95
View attachment 155351
This is not technically fanart, because is an actual scene in the game. But I like that not everyone found this ingame... It means that some things are hard to find, and I love that. That's why 0.10 will have a lot of secret stuff that won't be even in the changelog. So, good hunting.

@Oseo Bones old friend could you make a few minor changes to your #1 post? The proposed changes would be to add the .08 / .08 fix changes to the change log and make the @Golem98 Guide more easily seen (Raise the font size a bit or something). I hope the extra breathing room for the next version (November is the goal folks so please do not spam the thread before at least the 15th of November asking when, M'Kay) makes your life less hectic. As always, thanks for the game and the wonderful art work you are creating.
Hey!, I updated the changelog and made the guid font a little bigger (I can't make it too big though, because of reasons). I also added a little "thanks" for @Golem98 and you @SomeDamnedDude .

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This is not technically fanart, because is an actual scene in the game. But I like that not everyone found this ingame... It means that some things are hard to find, and I love that. That's why 0.10 will have a lot of secret stuff that won't be even in the changelog. So, good hunting.

Hey!, I updated the changelog and made the guid font a little bigger (I can't make it too big though, because of reasons). I also added a little "thanks" for @Golem98 and you @SomeDamnedDude .
That is great Doc, keep doing what you do, we will wait eagerly for the next installment!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Ok thanks, can you give me Golem98 Guide link?
It is on post #1 of this thread, click the page #1 link at the top or bottom of this or any other page and read the whole #1 post, you will see the links to both guides near the bottom of that #1 post. Cheers!

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
If you're talking in comparison to the 0.07 version then yes ofcourse there's new stuff.
Yoga scene with Martha 3 variations (2 different outfits and nude) nude you can have sex with her. The 2 variation with outfit it's an assjob grind.
Also a new sex scene with Lucille (also 3 variations, 2 different outfits(misty cosplay and b2 automata nier cosplay) and nude)
and then there's a new character Mia handjob scene.
There's also an under the table scene at dinner and breakfast but you can only look atm.
Are you sure that you can have sex with Martha in her yoga pose?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Are you sure that you can have sex with Martha in her yoga pose?
I thought there was penetration when you did the yoga pose completely nude but now i'm not so sure.
Could be that it's just an assjob grind. I'd check but i don't have the 0.08 on my computer. At the time it came out my pc was in the shop for repair so i downloaded it on my laptop but it takes ages to start up my laptop.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I did read but i got confused when you said that you have sex in that post,in the changelog only say the first pose
The Change Log was just updated on the #1 post after I requested that the Good Doctor fix that and make the link to Golem98's guide easier to see, it was in the folder with the game since you installed it. I think that pj13 was giving you specifics about which scenes contain sex. The guide is pretty thorough, if it doesn't tell you how to do something, it probably does not happen.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I did read but i got confused when you said that you have sex in that post,in the changelog only say the first pose
Yeah sorry for the confusion. I just checked and there's no penetration with Martha in her yoga pose, even when nude.
Just an assjob. Again sorry genuinely thought there was penetration in the nude variation.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah sorry for the confusion. I just checked and there's no penetration with Martha in her yoga pose, even when nude.
Just an assjob. Again sorry genuinely thought there was penetration in the nude variation.
I see thanks

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes