4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
first page of the thread under the walkthrough link in small font are links to his other pages try those. was just told of them myself, totally overlooked them for months.
I dont have it sorry, it was taken off the blog (im guessing for being bestiality) but its in the thread somewhere the Doc uploaded it here :)
Link to that fan art please ?
It was indeed posted here by RWaites however the image was deleted from the post. Doc or someone else with a copy will have to reupload the image here, also I'd like to add that my post beneath my guide will be made to contain all the extra artwork doc made. So it's all easy to acquire, I doubt it'll be needed much but I decided to do it anyways. (Whether of not it includes teasers is up to whether or not you guys want me to collect the teasers into one location)

PS: I looked >>> fucking everywhere <<< and couldn't find it so it needs to be re-uploaded, I have no Patreon access so I couldn't properly view his Patreon.

the post that had the image: (top of the page)

Last edited:

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
Consigue más puntos para ti y Martha. / Get more points for you and Martha.

Muchos problemas pueden resolverse consiguiendo más puntos. / Many problems can be solved by getting more points.

Solo obtén puntos máximos para todos los personajes, como dice mi guía, resolverá muchos problemas antes de que sucedan . / Just get max points for all characters like my guide says, it will solve many problems before they happen.

Traducido con el traductor de google. / Translated with google translate.

Comrade, the truth, and I have all the points with all the characters, that's the only scene I need.

I thought maybe I should not give him the sleeping pills or maybe I need a scene to unlock the scene but I really do not think I'm missing another one apart from this

/
compañero la verdad ya tengo todos los puntos con todos los personajes esa es la unica escena que me falta.
Pensaba que tal vez no habia que darle las pastillas para dormir o que quiza me falte alguna escena para desbloquear la escena pero la verdad no creo que me falte otra aparte de esta

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Comrade, the truth, and I have all the points with all the characters, that's the only scene I need.

I thought maybe I should not give him the sleeping pills or maybe I need a scene to unlock the scene but I really do not think I'm missing another one apart from this

/
compañero la verdad ya tengo todos los puntos con todos los personajes esa es la unica escena que me falta.
Pensaba que tal vez no habia que darle las pastillas para dormir o que quiza me falte alguna escena para desbloquear la escena pero la verdad no creo que me falte otra aparte de esta

¿Fuiste a ella cuando estaba durmiendo en la cama y tu personaje te habló? / You went to her when she is sleeping in bed and had your character speak to her?

Tal vez deberías hacer la primera escena de sexo un par de veces más. / Perhaps you should do the first sex scene a few more times.

Si esto no funciona, use el archivo guardado vinculado en mi guía para reemplazar el actual. / If this does not work use the save file linked in my guide to replace your current one.

Admito que pasó mucho tiempo desde la última vez que jugué el juego, podría haber cometido un error. / I admit it was a long time since I last played the game, I might have made a mistake.

Volveré a jugar todo el juego y me aseguraré de que mi guía sea 100% correcta. / I will replay the whole game and make sure that my guide is 100% correct.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I would like to mention to everyone that near the end of this video Doc made on his Picarto you can see he made a character that we still haven't scene yet, I wonder who she is lol

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the ghost in the game who help you i take it we will a some point see the past and his family the women at the end of the stream is his mom i presume given the style

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
the ghost in the game who help you i take it we will a some point see the past and his family the women at the end of the stream is his mom i presume given the style
The style for the lady at the end of the stream is too modern for Doyle, remember that Doyle is probably from somewhere in 1850s to 1950s (my guess). The woman there is likely still alive lol

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I would like to mention to everyone that near the end of this video Doc made on his Picarto you can see he made a character that we still haven't scene yet, I wonder who she is lol

Geez her design is great

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Oops and where is the game ???
Already not 19 and 24 but there is no game (((Balabol!

We're all waiting like you are and we aren't complaining! It takes time for content to be produced and I and many others have already explained why it's taking Doc longer than usual, he recently stated that the update will definitely come before the month ends. And if he fails to do that he will pause Patreon so his donators don't have any money taken. Ultra high odds that the update comes out sometime in the next 6 days.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
dont get me wrong i want the update now but asking over and over when is it out doesn't help from what i understand he/she is the only one making this project and games like summertime saga who has many people to bug test and to help so just have patience

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
We're all waiting like you are and we aren't complaining! It takes time for content to be produced and I and many others have already explained why it's taking Doc longer than usual, he recently stated that the update will definitely come before the month ends. And if he fails to do that he will pause Patreon so his donators don't have any money taken. Ultra high odds that the update comes out sometime in the next 6 days.
Are you saying that if the next update does not come up, it will pause your patreon?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017

My guess is the mother of Doyle, clue being the reference pictures of the 1920-30's or so clothing.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
@kratherozh

Dale a Martha las pastillas para dormir. / Give Martha the sleeping pills.

esto deberia resolver el problema. / This should solve the problem.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes