4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
¿Fuiste a ella cuando estaba durmiendo en la cama y tu personaje te habló? / You went to her when she is sleeping in bed and had your character speak to her?

Tal vez deberías hacer la primera escena de sexo un par de veces más. / Perhaps you should do the first sex scene a few more times.

Si esto no funciona, use el archivo guardado vinculado en mi guía para reemplazar el actual. / If this does not work use the save file linked in my guide to replace your current one.

Admito que pasó mucho tiempo desde la última vez que jugué el juego, podría haber cometido un error. / I admit it was a long time since I last played the game, I might have made a mistake.

Volveré a jugar todo el juego y me aseguraré de que mi guía sea 100% correcta. / I will replay the whole game and make sure that my guide is 100% correct.

ok I guess I'll try a little longer or I'll download your guide

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Just gave my guide a massive update, I made it more accurate (removed the uncertainties I had within it) and removed all the useless words/information within it (and made it more user friendly imo). I also made my own save file and added it to the guide that is a total 100% completion of ALL content available in 0.08 (including beasty), this will help me get the guide updated faster for the 0.10 update.

@Oseo Bones
I found a bug, to get Martha's second Yoga outfit the character must search the top part of her drawer in the afternoon yet searching in the evening wont work.

Last edited:

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
@SomeDamnedDude @Golem98
I may not type messages but I frequent the forum and I just want to say thank you for what the both of yall do for this forum. Golem for keeping the guide and helping people find what they need, and Damned for helping people and being strict on the people who keep asking dumb questions. It is a bit annoying to see the forum clogged with the same questions over and over and I do hope that the messages you leave deter some of them.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
iwanna ask how to get masters key at the game
You can find that in the walkthrough PDF on the op of this thread, for items beyond Version .03, use the Guide maintained by Golem98, you can also use the change logs like a roadmap to see approximately what order you should try the available scenes in, kind of like a roadmap.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

PastPurchase

Sep 28, 2017
Some of the animations take forever to complete. Pressing the ctrl or z key dont seem to work, is this how the animations are supposed to play out?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can we put in the title that people should check out the first page for info and there are more things in life than jacking off to hentai games
Your suggestion has some merit, let's see if the mods do something about it.

@SomeDamnedDude
@Golem98
I may not type messages but I frequent the forum and I just want to say thank you for what the both of yall do for this forum. Golem for keeping the guide and helping people find what they need, and Damned for helping people and being strict on the people who keep asking dumb questions. It is a bit annoying to see the forum clogged with the same questions over and over and I do hope that the messages you leave deter some of them.
We do what we can, it is nice to hear from the supporters occasionally, I realize it is a great game and people are getting frazzled waiting for it, not to mention that this time of year really can be stressful, let's all just take it down a few notches, we will get through this.

Cheers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Some of the animations take forever to complete. Pressing the ctrl or z key dont seem to work, is this how the animations are supposed to play out?
Yes a few of them are lengthy, and working through them can take some time. Practice your key combos for mute and minimize, it might save your bacon should you be surprised by a random visitor while playing the game. Just make sure you do not injure yourself with a zipper or something :)

Cheers

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
I would like to mention to everyone that near the end of this video Doc made on his Picarto you can see he made a character that we still haven't scene yet, I wonder who she is lol

Well, i would place a bet on good old granny here :p

Battlin Murdock

Oct 27, 2018
I took the doyle's ring before he asked me, and now he's asking me to go to the attic and take it but I can not take the ring again. I'm stuck pls help me

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes