4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
guys recommend me some games like this please thank you
Here are two random games that should take up quite a bit of time. In the basement of AZL go to the metal grate on the wall to enter the cheat room for all the scenes if you don't want to play the game properly. Snow Daze requires effort and has multiple endings.

(Work in progress)

(Completed)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
how can you get Lucile naked but when she doing the cosplay costumes?
Complete some of her other scenes in order to unlock the naken option, once you did this select an outfit and then go to "Top" and "Bottom" and changed both so she will be naked.

anyone know how to get new clothes for martha yoga part?
Search the top part of the wardrobe in the afternoon.

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
Hey i think i now how to get the guide for "sleep with" martha scene. since you need to do is to have sex with her, give her the pills, and then you fondle her and titfuck her when she's asleep. (since simply have sex with her and giving her sleeping pills didn't activate the scene to me.)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
hi ,

have played the game for hours but could not meet doyle any suggestion also any mods to increase the stats?
Your best bet to help you through the game without having to ask too many questions is to read the entire OP ( ). On the OP you will find the Walkthrough PDF near the bottom when you finish that , a few lines above that there is the Guide maintained by Golem98, You would also be wise to read the change logs and think of them as a roadmap to get you through the game without missing anything that you are interested in. Keep in mind that there are certain prerequisites to allow things to happen. These are covered fairly well in the 2 guides.

Cheers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey i think i now how to get the guide for "sleep with" martha scene. since you need to do is to have sex with her, give her the pills, and then you fondle her and titfuck her when she's asleep. (since simply have sex with her and giving her sleeping pills didn't activate the scene to me.)
see

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
see
i think you misunderstood me, i did follow the the guide but it didn't work until i titfucked her while she was sleeping (the guide only says is to have sex with her and the sleeping pills and not that you have to do her when she's asleep)

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
i think you misunderstood me, i did follow the the guide but it didn't work until i titfucked her while she was sleeping (the guide only says is to have sex with her and the sleeping pills and not that you have to do her when she's asleep)
and it was to help golem96 with his guide that's all

favnur

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry, it is just that I have posted that info so many times and had just finished the rather evenly worded instructions to another user when your post popped up.

Cheers
don't worry i've been in this thread since february. (despite my account was made in march.) I understand your pain and i respect your commitment to do this.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks pal :)
I've updated my guide to include this.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
realistic =/= making up what-if-scenarios and conspiracy theories
why does everyone on this damn forum act like their life depends on new updates
I agree with the part of "making up scenarios", they are "possibilities" in this human pool of randomness, but, why do you say "realistic =/= making up what-if-scenarios" when you inmediently say "their life depends on new updates?" don't be so dramatic and don't get angry, a forum is to express our ideas, if you get angry, bettter leave

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
And they delivered only two new h-scenes after four months lol...

Meanwhile Dr Bones will deliver 10 h-scenes in two months, by himself and without 50k...just sayin'
But you can't compare the quality of the scenes, this is a completely different case, I agree that they took a lot of time, but they add a lot, like new areas, new characters, new story lines, almost full animated h-scenes with almost no bugs on them, they are a bigger team; the big problem here is the deadlines, people hate that things don't go they way they want it, and when you say "I will release it every month" and suddenly shit happens and you can't release it, people get really mad and sad... just sayin'

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
But you can't compare the quality of the scenes, this is a completely different case, I agree that they took a lot of time, but they add a lot, like new areas, new characters, new story lines, almost full animated h-scenes with almost no bugs on them, they are a bigger team; the big problem here is the deadlines, people hate that things don't go they way they want it, and when you say "I will release it every month" and suddenly shit happens and you can't release it, people get really mad and sad... just sayin'
Doc already learned and wont be releasing deadlines in the future if I remember correctly. He'll be going back to the usual monthly updates of 3 scenes so things should stabilize and become more consistent. This current update really gave the whole system quite a spin (extra work and whatever). I admit his original "10th-15th" guess for the release date was terribly wrong and in my opinion caused the majority of the backlash as the impatient and loud made their voices heard. However things like this are to be expected, this is his first game (that I know of) and he's still learning.

Also comparisons between Doc and Kompas (S.T.S team) is stupid and quite the stretch. Doc goes solo on art and coding while Kompas has 8 members that split the work (more information ).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes