4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
It's amazing how these guys can't follow a walkthrough nor search the thread ... They just keep asking questions :rolleyes: and poor @SomeDamnedDude just keeps answering them

Last edited:
Reactions: ross_oneri

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
?????, the link goes to a post that refers people to the OP. Are you pulling my leg or did you reply to the wrong post old friend?

Cheers
Well you told him to go to a post that tells him to go to my guide to get the scene with the mother naked in the bed, however as far as I know the scene he was referring to was from post and the post showed what I believe to be fan made scenes that are not in game, unless I'm an idiot and missed them.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
the post showed what I believe to be fan made scenes that are not in game, unless I'm an idiot and missed them.
Those scenes are in the game. You get the blowjob by waking up in the middle of the night, checking the clock on the table to the right of the bed, and then going back to sleep. Martha knocks on your door and you pretend to sleep. The other two are part of the same scene when you climb into bed with her at night after swapping her vitamins with sleeping pills in the evening.

Last edited:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Well you told him to go to a post that tells him to go to my guide to get the scene with the mother naked in the bed, however as far as I know the scene he was referring to was from post and the post showed what I believe to be fan made scenes that are not in game, unless I'm an idiot and missed them.
I must have missed the exact scene he was looking for, I refer people to very recent posts sometimes because they are too lazy to see something recent, and because I am too lazy to type the whole thing out. There have been times that someone posted the same question immediately after I had answered it for someone else. I am trying to hang in there ;)

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Those scenes are in the game. You get the blowjob by waking up in the middle of the night, checking the clock on the table to the right of the bed, and then going back to sleep. Martha knocks on your door and you pretend to sleep. The other two are part of the same scene when you climb into bed with her at night after swapping her vitamins with sleeping pills in the evening.
Thanks friend but I'm referring to the fact that in the post the guy had Martha naked for both the night time sex and the blowjob. Something that I believe to be impossible in game.

I must have missed the exact scene he was looking for, I refer people to very recent posts sometimes because they are too lazy to see something recent, and because I am too lazy to type the whole thing out. There have been times that someone posted the same question immediately after I had answered it for someone else. I am trying to hang in there ;)

Cheers

Yeah, it's a real struggle going against the masses but we gotta keep pushing back on them. Especially when it seems that the longer this thread gets the less effort people apply to ever research.

dickbuster21

Nov 24, 2018
Complete some of her other scenes in order to unlock the naken option, once you did this select an outfit and then go to "Top" and "Bottom" and changed both so she will be naked.

Search the top part of the wardrobe in the afternoon.
I did everything.. think umm can you tell me what I gotta do go get her naked.i know I did everything but im not sure so can you help me oh btw how can you make Lucile to sleep the other way?

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks friend but I'm referring to the fact that in the post the guy had Martha naked for both the night time sex and the blowjob. Something that I believe to be impossible in game.
Most scenes are modular - things which are already set like clothing in a scene can be removed quiet easily by swapping the corresponding clothing png files for empty png's with the same name. Usually that's the way how Rpgm devs add clothing to busts. Oseo however makes the whole scene with this System which is a lot more work. Considering that he has to draw and set each of the transition points and speeds in the given scene (not that Ace's helps you there in any meaningful way) he is still getting a lot of shit done for the time he is taking.

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
I did everything.. think umm can you tell me what I gotta do go get her naked.i know I did everything but im not sure so can you help me oh btw how can you make Lucile to sleep the other way?
To save my good friend @SomeDamnedDude from pulling out any more of his hair...… goto the original post on the thread and read the walk through supplied by @Golum98 ( its at the bottom of the post )

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Most scenes are modular - things which are already set like clothing in a scene can be removed quiet easily by swapping the corresponding clothing png files for empty png's with the same name. Usually that's the way how Rpgm devs add clothing to busts. Oseo however makes the whole scene with this System which is a lot more work. Considering that he has to draw and set each of the transition points and speeds in the given scene (not that Ace's helps you there in any meaningful way) he is still getting a lot of shit done for the time he is taking.
Perhaps this might be part of the big new feature doc is working on, the ability to customize scenes by having clothes come on and off. Thanks for the info I never knew that was the process Doc took to make his scenes.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes