4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
how goes the update doc coz everyday i look on this form thats the question i see the most if you have no answer to give tell me to duck off i wont take offence we will get it when we get it

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
how goes the update doc coz everyday i look on this form thats the question i see the most if you have no answer to give tell me to duck off i wont take offence we will get it when we get it
As stated a few pages ago (and to skip all the drama), Doc's running a bit late on the update, but is trying to get it out by the end of the month. Assuming there's no massive game-breaking bugs, the patrons should see an update by the weekend.

R

RWaites Jnr

Anyone know the save location, did a search but could not find it.
Thhere has been an inntermitant problem with the search since the re-vamp DONOT use you enter key but click on the search button here are my saves if they are any use to you

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you, but I men't in your personal PC. I went to AppData / folders but I could not find it.
They are in the same folder with the game.exe file , so wherever you put that when you unarchived is where you should find them.

Im my case, they are on a usb flashdrive in the folder with the game.

Cheers

Likes are appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, = ...

So, you make up additional IDs to post crap like that.
I always thought MODS were supposed to stop that kind of posting.

Isn't that odd....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 482355

Have an idea today, maybe Vera could find another dog (a stray) and have a threesome and get a dog cum bukkakke.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes