4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

I wonder if Vera (or any of the other girls) will do more things with the horse.
I would love to see some ball sucking myself. Vera should be able to get at least one in her mouth.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is 50 Vera's ceiling? Because it seems she stopped gaining Arousal at this level.
Some of the actions that raise Trust don't seem to work for Luccille either, though not all.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If I remember correctly, our undead heath care provider doesn't like the number 9. So @Oseo Bones decided to make the next version 0.10 and take some extra time to make it even bigger than normal. Though I could be completely wrong so don't quote me on that.
Yeah it will be 0.10 since it's a bigger update than usual

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is 50 Vera's ceiling? Because it seems she stopped gaining Arousal at this level.
Some of the actions that raise Trust don't seem to work for Luccille either, though not all.
Yes, once you hit the maximum for a given character, you can still do the action that raised their stat , but nothing happens. When a new version comes out, the character's stat ceiling might go up as a new scene may require a higher stat for the character involved.

I know that reads like stereo instructions, but that is how it has worked from one version to the next thus far.

Cheers!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, once you hit the maximum for a given character, you can still do the action that raised their stat , but nothing happens. When a new version comes out, the character's stat ceiling might go up as a new scene may require a higher stat for the character involved.

I know that reads like stereo instructions, but that is how it has worked from one version to the next thus far.

Cheers!
Nah, it is pretty helpful. Believe me, you guys are a ray of hope and light compared to some of the walkthroughs i've seen in other threads across f95. My problem is that i sometimes miss things because i spam certain actions while ignoring others. :rolleyes:

Question: is there some way to raise Mia's curiosity beside the bathroom or spending the day with her? Not really important at present, i know, just curious.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
guys i try to start the game it says vlc gothic not found.
Any one can please help me what issue is there in my pc ?
have installed the RPGvxace RTP then too its not working

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Nah, it is pretty helpful. Believe me, you guys are a ray of hope and light compared to some of the walkthroughs i've seen in other threads across f95. My problem is that i sometimes miss things because i spam certain actions while ignoring others. :rolleyes:

Question: is there some way to raise Mia's curiosity beside the bathroom or spending the day with her? Not really important at present, i know, just curious.
Those are the 2 way I am aware of, in Ver .08 IIRC she tops out at 20. Most time efficient way to raise stats it spend the day. Just make sure you have used the slow ways until you have seen the scene enough for your liking. Don't get me wrong, you can use the regular ways as much as you want, I like the Martha pantry and basement scare scenes so I repeat those a bit myself.

Have you encountered Mia in the main level bathroom in the evening?

Cheers

As always likes are appreciated

Last edited:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Old saves should work on .10, right? i still have a .6 save and i was wondering.
The Good Doctor will probably have to chime in here. IIRC Old saves started working from .05 forward, though there are sometimes strange bugs when using old saves. "Ya pays your money and ya takes your chances" as it were.

Give it a whirl, worst case scenario, you start from scratch, it doesn't take that long, especially if you follow the 2 guides on the OP, start with the walkthrough PDF then when finished with that, move on to Guide maintained by Golem98, use the change logs to make sure you don't miss anything before progressing to the items in the next version's change log as you might miss a prerequisite for something in the next Version.

Cheers

As ever likes are extremely appreciated!

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Those are the 2 way I am aware of, in Ver .08 IIRC she tops out at 20. Most time efficient way to raise stats it spend the day. Just make sure you have used the slow ways until you have seen the scene enough for your liking. Don't get me wrong, you can use the regular ways as much as you want, I like the Martha pantry and basement scare scenes so I repeat those a bit myself.
Those are the ones i'm aware of myself. Strangely, after Curiosity 12 i seem to get no increase from the bathroom meetings in the evening, so your mention of Curiosity 20 surprised me.

Have you encountered Mia in the main level bathroom in the evening?
It's where i always meet her - is there OTHER bathroom encounter?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Those are the ones i'm aware of myself. Strangely, after Curiosity 12 i seem to get no increase from the bathroom meetings in the evening, so your mention of Curiosity 20 surprised me.

It's where i always meet her - is there OTHER bathroom encounter?
No there is not so far, you have done all options in that scene, I am assuming, when you approach her in the bedroom, she does nothing, I believe (do not take this as more than a guess) that in Ver 0.1 something may happen in her bedroom (the room Doyle helps you get the wonderful Master key from). I haven't played in about a month, I am answering from memory, if I tell you something wrong, let me know and I'll open the game a play a bit to refresh my memory.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
Im sorry guys, love the doc´s work so far, one of the best games i´ve ever played.
any one know 0.10 V ??????

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
wrong or right it would make me laugh if it releases on the last day of this month but as i have said we get it when its done

Reactions: Smithe
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes