4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, got v 0.08 just this week and i'm geting fun aplenty, both playing it and thinking about what might come up in the next edition.

As an aside, i wasn't expecting Mia's handjob to go into a bit of blowjob too. Kinky gal. If we get her scenes, the Martha & Lucille yoga and the extra vynils quest, i'll already be happier.

A bit more on Doyle's incestuous past (flashbacks, pls) and maybe an answer to the mystery basement noise would be great too.
There was a doycle incest scene?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There was a doycle incest scene?
No scenes so far - in fact we don't even know how Doyle looked like when he lived - but much in his words about his mother (special relationship, comment on hers boobs being even larger than Martha's) and sister (the whole glory hole/tasting game quest) leave little doubt when combined with his own commentary about dad caging him to avoid scandal from his debauchery. So here's me hoping for glimpses of that. That and David maybe turning the tables a bit on Vera. Fingers crossed. ;)

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
at the time of my post it is 8:33 Pm in Montevideo Uruguay according to my iPhones world clock. which is 5:35 pm UTC-6:00 timezone while Uruguay is UTC-3:00

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
He should probably release the update in about 1-2 hours guys... my time is the same as doctor, so as he said he was going to release tonight, it's prob some time later. It's 21:35 here.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
You know if there is no patron there is no point about asking the release hour right? Why you are so confident about to have the game after the release?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes