4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

baha5860

Feb 24, 2018
im having a issue with cosplay

i give the knife to the merchant ,but i cant make skimpy clothes is there something i miss ?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It was implied in conversation between Doyle and MC.

Cheers
No scenes so far - in fact we don't even know how Doyle looked like when he lived - but much in his words about his mother (special relationship, comment on hers boobs being even larger than Martha's) and sister (the whole glory hole/tasting game quest) leave little doubt when combined with his own commentary about dad caging him to avoid scandal from his debauchery. So here's me hoping for glimpses of that. That and David maybe turning the tables a bit on Vera. Fingers crossed. ;)
Well considering martha is my favorite character because of her body shape, I hope that we get some scenes between a young doyle and his mother. We can only hope that the min it goes up on patreon that someone over there takes the time to upload it here before shoving both hands down their pants and enjoying the update for themselves haha

Reactions: Freeway88

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
im having a issue with cosplay

i give the knife to the merchant ,but i cant make skimpy clothes is there something i miss ?
The Knife for the cosplay is a different knife. Talk to Lucile and select Misty-Top-Original. She will say something about modifications then go to the attic and click the shiny in the top left. Next time you do cosplay you can modify her outfit.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Summertime Saga has an entire team working on it, and is currently raking in almost $50k a month. You are comparing an apple to an orange orchard. Just chill, we will all have fun playing the game, won't we?
ANd its taking 3 months between updates, the whole point of hiring a "team" to spread the work IS to get the damn game out faster. If DC grew a pair and shut down polling to implement all the changes to the game including the ability to use previous saves I still have doubts the games updates would revert to monthly releases like it was when DC only had a few people helping him out, his art is decent but it not detailed 2d art like Liang Xing (I could name over a dozen more 2D artists) and I've seen videos of him working he pretty fast at getting the art done.

Other then that I agree with you over people trying to come up with BS excuses to dislike the game over updates! But yet they keep coming in the thread to comment if you dont like it just leave instead of whining!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes