4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
wrong or right it would make me laugh if it releases on the last day of this month but as i have said we get it when its done
Honestly, got v 0.08 just this week and i'm geting fun aplenty, both playing it and thinking about what might come up in the next edition.

As an aside, i wasn't expecting Mia's handjob to go into a bit of blowjob too. Kinky gal. If we get her scenes, the Martha & Lucille yoga and the extra vynils quest, i'll already be happier.

A bit more on Doyle's incestuous past (flashbacks, pls) and maybe an answer to the mystery basement noise would be great too.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Honestly, got v 0.08 just this week and i'm geting fun aplenty, both playing it and thinking about what might come up in the next edition.

As an aside, i wasn't expecting Mia's handjob to go into a bit of blowjob too. Kinky gal. If we get her scenes, the Martha & Lucille yoga and the extra vynils quest, i'll already be happier.

A bit more on Doyle's incestuous past (flashbacks, pls) and maybe an answer to the mystery basement noise would be great too.
dude i couldn't agree more i feel like i do when a new episode is coming out and the wait is killing me but all we can do is wait and hope

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017

Wasn't Doyle the one that was making that noise? I mean, that's what got MC dow there in the first place. He heard the noise and found Doyle. Or i'm just being retarded again :D

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wasn't Doyle the one that was making that noise? I mean, that's what got MC dow there in the first place. He heard the noise and found Doyle. Or i'm just being retarded again :D
I initially thought so too, but Doyle is an unmoving skeleton that seems to only use magic through his human anchor, so how would he do so? Not to mention it only occurs in the middle of the night and not all of them. And more importantly, why would Doyle do so, specially after he found himself a "partner in crime" on David?
So my theory is that either he's doing something he's not telling David OR, what i think is more probable, the source of the noise is some unmentioned intruder, like the Merchant (whom Doyle said trepassed into the manor when it was still abandoned).

In fact, there are some little mysteries that could bring extra entertainment to the story:
- The fate of Doyle's mom & sis and how it relates to his caging.
- If the manor was abandoned, how did Martha inherit it? Was the previous owner who died more than two years before Doyle's dad, mom or sis - or some (mutual) distant relative that did not even live at the place?
- Why did Doyle's dad have so much weird mystical stuff (not to mention all the junk in the attic or Doyle's prison-tomb)? What kind of person was he?
- That dog seems very damn skilled in doing perverted stuff, a little too much to be mere coincidence, i think. Who trained it to take down pants and licking ladies?

Just some ramblings of the moment as i mess around with playing through the game.

Last edited:

spacecowboymccree

Mar 28, 2018
I initially thought so too, but Doyle is an unmoving skeleton that seems to only use magic through his human anchor, so how would he do so? Not to mention it only occurs in the middle of the night and not all of them. And more importantly, why would Doyle do so, specially after he found himself a "partner in crime" on David?
So my theory is that either he's doing something he's not telling David OR, what i think is more probable, the source of the noise is some unmentioned intruder, like the Merchant (whom Doyle said trepassed into the manor when it was still abandoned).

In fact, there are some little mysteries that could bring extra entertainment to the story:
- The fate of Doyle's mom & sis and how it relates to his caging.
- If the manor was abandoned, how did Martha inherit it? Was the previous owner who died more than two years before Doyle's dad, mom or sis - or some (mutual) distant relative that did not even live at the place?
- Why did Doyle's dad have so much weird mystical stuff (not to mention all the junk in the attic or Doyle's prison-tomb)? What kind of person was he?
- That dog seems very damn skilled in doing perverted stuff, a little too much to be mere coincidence, i think. Who trained it to take down pants and licking ladies?

Just some ramblings of the moment as i mess around with playing through the game.
Yeah now that you mention it, it could've very well been something more sinister. That in itself would be a nice addition to the story. Doyle is no doubt hiding something, at least it seems that way

11fds3

Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm...hey guys, how can i get this scene? --->
this is the first ... and the second:

2\4 and 4th pictures in preview, how to get these scenes?
Thank you in advance :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
this is the first ... and the second:

2\4 and 4th pictures in preview, how to get these scenes?
Thank you in advance :)
Watch the intro? ;)

Hmmm...hey guys, how can i get this scene? --->
My memory is fuzzy on the specifics (have far more practice with Lucille & Vera), but after you give Martha the sleeping pills, instead of just fondling and stuff, you can ask to sleep with her, what leads to this scene and a few others.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11fds3
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes