4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Imho the dev should focus way more on the bestiality aspect.. we have enough "boy fucks girls" games with generic sex scenes already. Overall there are not enough bestiality, "true NTR", fertility cycle/impregnation/pregnancy and exotic kinks themed games around. It's always a tiny bit of those and then 95% generic fucking around til boredom.

Reactions: powiee

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
Oh wow theres new Yoga music, Doc really setting the mood for us lol
New music when dancing with Lucile as well. All snazzy. And I believe the intro was updated (title screen stuff mostly) However forwewarning, bug with Doyle in the intro. When you go to meet him for the first time, if you don't already have the key Doyle gives you his new entrance as opposed to the first time greeting when you activate the corpse.

Reactions: SrZurdo

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
anyone know how if theres any point in getting the third option when getting the night event with mom? I did the cowgirl and the boobjob option but i guess there are 3, and also does anyone know how to do the costume event and the other scene that isnt animated?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
anyone know how if theres any point in getting the third option when getting the night event with mom? I did the cowgirl and the boobjob option but i guess there are 3, and also does anyone know how to do the costume event and the other scene that isnt animated?
Tell me how you got the cowgirl and the boob job?
Also I believe that scene is for a future update.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Guys been awhile since I've tried an updated RPGM game, is there a way to transfer an old save to a new update? Or are you required to restart?
(Nevermind was having a script error within my old folder/ fixed and found my save)

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys been awhile since I've tried an updated RPGM game, is there a way to transfer an old save to a new update? Or are you required to restart?
Just click and drag the save file into the folder, however there are bugs with old saves.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes