4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
you need to get the main 3 laddies stats and the mc's depravation up-to 70 then you can do the state events to do Martha's get up at night and go to the living room u will bump into doyle on the way after that have a chat with Martha. for Lucille's state event once at 70 skip to morning were she is usually asleep and check her room she wont be there instead go to the ground floor library just outside the library Doyle will jump scare you after that go into the library and talk to lucille . Im still working on veras state event il get back to you once i know how to do it .

Last edited:
Reactions: pj13

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
you need to get the main 3 laddies stats up-to 70 then you can do the state events to do Martha's get up at night and go to the living room u will bump into doyle on the way after that have a chat with Martha. for Lucille's state event once at 70 skip to morning were she is usually asleep and check her room she wont be there instead go to the ground floor library just outside the library Doyle will jump scare you after that go into the library and talk to lucille . Im still working on veras state event il get back to you once i know how to do it .

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you need to get the main 3 laddies stats and the mc's depravation up-to 70 then you can do the state events to do Martha's get up at night and go to the living room u will bump into doyle on the way after that have a chat with Martha. for Lucille's state event once at 70 skip to morning were she is usually asleep and check her room she wont be there instead go to the ground floor library just outside the library Doyle will jump scare you after that go into the library and talk to lucille . Im still working on veras state event il get back to you once i know how to do it .
can you offer a save so i dont have to grind points

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Might I add Doc did a great job with the new artwork, hes made a massive improvement and it really shows in the new busts and facial expressions.

Reactions: Smithe

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
You sure? I have gotten every girl up to 69 but it says it wont increase any higher so I cant reach 70... The only thing I've seen so far is new Doyle which I thought I needed to trigger before any of the other scenes would proc but nothing is happening

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
to get Vera's state event once her stat is at 70 skip to the first half of the afternoon and go into the garden you will see the dog running around but Vera isn't with him the MC comments that its strange next go to Vera's bedroom to start her state event

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You sure? I have gotten every girl up to 69 but it says it wont increase any higher so I cant reach 70... The only thing I've seen so far is new Doyle which I thought I needed to trigger before any of the other scenes would proc but nothing is happening
yes im sure in the changelog Dr.Bones posted with the new update it says that the new cap for their stats is 70 if u cant get it to go any higher u could try replaying old scenes to boost it up or u could use a save editor im just talking from how i played the game there may be other ways to do it.

Last edited:

chen69

Apr 22, 2018
anyone have save game form 0.08v i lost my save game because i forgot to backup before i delete the game thx before

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys who want a save go to my guide linked in the #1 post for a maxed 0.08 save, if you wait until I'm finished with the update I'll have a maxed 0.10 save instead.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Got the Vera scene!!! Once she hits 70 go and talk to the dog outside in the afternoon, your character should say Vera is normally with him at the time. After that go up and try to enter Vera's room to trigger the scene... still no luck triggering the special event costume stuff

Clear_History

Sep 7, 2017
Got the Vera scene!!! Once she hits 70 go and talk to the dog outside in the afternoon, your character should say Vera is normally with him at the time. After that go up and try to enter Vera's room to trigger the scene... still no luck triggering the special event costume stuff
Can you provide a save?

vinitmaxi

Aug 26, 2017
Imho the dev should focus way more on the bestiality aspect.. we have enough "boy fucks girls" games with generic sex scenes already. Overall there are not enough bestiality, "true NTR", fertility cycle/impregnation/pregnancy and exotic kinks themed games around. It's always a tiny bit of those and then 95% generic fucking around til boredom.
Not everyone is a fan of bestiality like you, Some are disgusted by it. And it is just one part of the game which can be turned off by majority, So updating it more makes no sense. Enjoy what you get

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know if u can do anything with the blue orb found in Doyle's cell?

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
I'm trying to grind to 70 but the 'spend day' thing is telling me all stats can't go higher, yet they seem to when I do old scenes. Is this happening to anyone else? Do i just have to bite the bullet and grind the 20 points manually?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes