4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

11fds3

Jan 5, 2018
Watch the intro? ;)

My memory is fuzzy on the specifics (have far more practice with Lucille & Vera), but after you give Martha the sleeping pills, instead of just fondling and stuff, you can ask to sleep with her, what leads to this scene and a few others.

Hope this helps.
Intro...yeah...maybe :)

So, about a pills...I already got and used them, I can also sleep with Martha. But the second scene is still not available(

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I have not played this version yet, but seeing that it is here, I can only thank ... Thank you !!!

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Imho the dev should focus way more on the bestiality aspect.. we have enough "boy fucks girls" games with generic sex scenes already. Overall there are not enough bestiality, "true NTR", fertility cycle/impregnation/pregnancy and exotic kinks themed games around. It's always a tiny bit of those and then 95% generic fucking around til boredom.
wait? so no beasty this update? men that's a boomer... gotta wait

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question (for v 00.8): Is it just me or does Mia's intro unlocks right the morning after David first bangs Lucille?

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Out of all 10 of the scenes I cant find a single beast one, am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: ross_oneri

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Out of all 10 of the scenes I cant find a single beast one, am I missing something obvious?
Have you checked, on either the Intro, or the "Fantasize" option in David room's at night, if the option is enabled?

Also most of them involve Vera and rising her levels to Arousal 11-15+ at least.

For this teasing her at the meals, watching her with the dog at the stables (with Doyle tagging along), masturbating in the bath (Depravation 15 unlocks) right after that and touching Vera in the Study (Depravation 15-25 unlocks) at evening are essential, i think.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Have you checked, on either the Intro, or the "Fantasize" option in David room's at night, if the option is enabled?

Also most of them involve Vera and rising her levels to Arousal 11-15+ at least.

For this teasing her at the meals, watching her with the dog at the stables (with Doyle tagging along), masturbating in the bath (Depravation 15 unlocks) right after that and touching Vera in the Study (Depravation 15-25 unlocks) at evening are essential, i think.
Lmao I'm talking about the newest update, hint the "10." I understand there was already 4 scenes in the game.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lmao I'm talking about the newest update, hint the "10." I understand there was already 4 scenes in the game.
Duh, sorry, my bad. Got 0.08 just this week and still playing it at the moment - that combined with 0.10 coming just this morning makes it all too easy for me to miss that. :)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i think there is o beaty for this update :cry:
Yep I can confirm after looking through the files, feelsbad. I was at least gunning for 2 considering it was a 10 scene update. I hope we get another "Beasty update" that actually focuses on beast this time (Not no 50/50 hybrid like last time.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ross_oneri

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yep I can confirm after looking through the files, feelsbad. I was at least gunning for 2 considering it was a 10 scene update. I hope we get another "Beasty update" that actually focus's on beast this time (Not no 50/50 hybrid like last time.)
You mean an update whole focused on beast scenes? does not sound too probable.

As an aside, your "50/50 hybrid like last time" comment got me thinking "is there some sort of man-beast or furry scene in some version of the game?!" for a minute or two there. o_O:LOL:

Has anybody tested if v0.008 saves work fine or not with v0.10? Would like to know before even trying.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You mean an update whole focused on beast scenes? does not sound too probable.
Listen a man can dream. If we can get a whole 10 scenes of this I don't think a normal dev cycle with 3-4 beast scenes is too outlandish.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Listen a man can dream. If we can get a whole 10 scenes of this I don't think a normal dev cycle with 3-4 beast scenes is too outlandish.
3-4 in 10 is certainly doable, specially considering both creators and patrons have (sort of) agreed beforehand on it as element/theme to play with too.

Has anybody tested if v0.008 saves work fine or not with v0.10? Would like to know before even trying.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes