4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm trying to grind to 70 but the 'spend day' thing is telling me all stats can't go higher, yet they seem to when I do old scenes. Is this happening to anyone else? Do i just have to bite the bullet and grind the 20 points manually?
i just used a save editor lol

Reactions: Tacoman3000

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
I'm trying to grind to 70 but the 'spend day' thing is telling me all stats can't go higher, yet they seem to when I do old scenes. Is this happening to anyone else? Do i just have to bite the bullet and grind the 20 points manually?
Apparently that's a bug with the new version. you can get it to go higher if you do the scenes. u can use a save editor to get the max stats, so try that if you don't want to work your way up by watching scenes.

Reactions: Tacoman3000

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
anyone else a little bit worried about how there are 3 different "paths" for each girl? cause if we include Mia for future updates and have her event, there would be a total of 71 different combinations between these paths which would be a little concerning regarding the distribution of content. there was also the mention of "multiple endings" so it's kinda bothering me even more now :D. i just hope the way the contents are created onwards use only a few of those 71 possible combinations, cause man we'll be doomed if not :)) lol.

Reactions: SrZurdo

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
and again, thanks to the creator for bringing good quality updates again. it did feel a little bit short lived compared to the other updates IMO, but since there is a lot of new changes happening, it makes sense. keep up the great work.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
im having a issue with cosplay

i give the knife to the merchant ,but i cant make skimpy clothes is there something i miss ?
You give the DAGGER to the merchant. The knife of the cosplay quest is a different one.
You have to discuss with Lucille making the outfits skimpier (Select "Misty>Top>Original" to access the dialog), then you'll be able to see the Old Knife shining in the attic's floor, for you to catch and use (the following day).

Last edited:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Okay so I just started. I went to the basement with a key and met Doyle. But I have no idea who it is.
I thought maybe there is a sequence break, so I reloaded the save before I got the key and tried again. I heard the voice and went into study again. But once inside the basement - MC says his name again.
What am I missing? Do I have to restart completely?

Feb 5, 2018
you need to get the main 3 laddies stats and the mc's depravation up-to 70 then you can do the state events to do Martha's get up at night and go to the living room u will bump into doyle on the way after that have a chat with Martha. for Lucille's state event once at 70 skip to morning were she is usually asleep and check her room she wont be there instead go to the ground floor library just outside the library Doyle will jump scare you after that go into the library and talk to lucille . Im still working on veras state event il get back to you once i know how to do it .

to get Vera's state event once her stat is at 70 skip to the first half of the afternoon and go into the garden you will see the dog running around but Vera isn't with him the MC comments that its strange next go to Vera's bedroom to start her state event

How to trigger this new event, already got all event and 70 stat in everything, what should i do ?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes