4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Has anybody tested if v0.008 saves work fine or not with v0.10? Would like to know before even trying.
Mine worked for how far I played, with no bugs, but I didn't get through the whole update.

May 16, 2017
My save worked well too when i played from the start (not with old saves). I got the hidden event haha, very nice, although... the h-scenes were meh... (but the art is great).

As for the update, well, i was expecting a little better for a whole month and 10 pics, and i'm just talking about the scenes, because i liked the way he is thinking about the routes... it's very interesting and can open room to even more content in the future, so... good job doc.

Reactions: Scotty1212

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
In v0.10 don't work the "spend day with" (don't increase the number) and it's slow increase it with events (up to 70).
I have not seen any other bug yet

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Ok I'm working on my guide again, it was 5am for me so I had to go to sleep, it's part of the problem with the timezone diff between Doc and I.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Mine worked for how far I played, with no bugs, but I didn't get through the whole update.
Ended trying it myself anyway, but thanks alot.

Question - is there any new scenes with Mia NOT involving the bathroom? Because i had no luck at all with her room and stuff so far, not even peeking. :cry:

About the "spending the day" option, it's no big loss for me - excepting Mia, if you have explored enough, you can get +5 with any one of the ladies and NOT lose the action with the others OR the evening. Alwaayss felt very inneficient to me.

Last edited:

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Anyone need help.
Cowgirl; You need to get an event with Doyle. How can i get event of Doyle from Cowgirl Hscene by Martha?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
After interacting with Doyle in the basement and him being able to float about, I'm calling it now;

He needs to main our MC do the various 'non-ethical' actions with the members of his family in the same way Doyle most likely did with his. There's no reason he'd be correcting himself so much or cutting himself off abruptly as if he were hiding something. Once the MC fully corrupts his family and has his way I'm guessing Doyle and potentially his mother will be able to possess the MC and his mother. There's no particular reason Doyle would go out of his way for the MC during the new events dialogue

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Guys the change log says that there are TWO state scenes with the 3 main ladies, has anyone got them yet? And could you tell me how?

From Change Log;

* MARTHA: (STATE EV) - BOOBJOB
* MARTHA: (STATE EV) - RIDE :D
* LUCILE: (STATE EV) - BLOWJOB
* LUCILE: (STATE EV) - REVERSE COWGIRL :D
* VERA: (STATE EV) - AMAZON
* VERA: (STATE EV) - BLOWJOB :D

The one's with a :D are ones I got and have included into my guide, I haven't figured out the rest and I also already got the Halloween special event.

EDIT: I believe the way to get these scenes may be tied to the "State" of the ladies, two states and two scenes so one each?

EDIT 2: I did some investigating and my original guess was right, the scenes are tied to the states of the ladies.

Last edited:

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Guys the change log says that there are TWO state scenes with the 3 main ladies, has anyone got them yet? And could you tell me how?

From Change Log;

* MARTHA: (STATE EV) - RIDE :D
* LUCILE: (STATE EV) - REVERSE COWGIRL :D
* VERA: (STATE EV) - BLOWJOB :D

The one's with a :D are ones I got and have included into my guide, I haven't figured out the rest and I also already got the Halloween special event.
Can u give me a walkthrough for this :D or save tnx...

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Rejoice you stupid noobs! For my guide has been updated to include all scenes for the new 0.10 update!

Big thanks to many of the people here who through their posts gave me plenty of clues (or flat out told me) on how to acquire many of the scenes.

Edit: It includes a link to a post that contains two save files in order to get all states and by extent all scenes (you will need to have 2 saves in order to view all scenes currently)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes