4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
really dude? its on the very first page, you know... where you go to download the game and you read everything before asking questions that are already answered....
You tell 'em..... Saves me the typing, thanks! That user, over 1500 posts and did not read the OP before asking..... maybe that is why there are over 1500 posts, never graduated beyond N00B status. Oh well, to each his own!

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Someone sends a print of this pumpkin.
how find and do holloween quest tell in detail pls?
Use my guide linked in the #1 post on how to view the Halloween scenes. (The requirements if any are not included as I don't know about them or if they even exist)

This game have impregnation and pregnancy
No, or at least not yet.

alguien me pasa una guía de 0,10
Este foro tiene una regla de que todas las publicaciones deben estar en inglés o tener una traducción./
This forum has a rule that all posts must be in English or have a translation.

Tengo una guía que está en inglés vinculada en la publicación número 1 de este hilo./
I have a guide that's in english linked in the #1 post of this thread.

Traducido con Google Translate. / Translated with Google Translate.

Reactions: yoyomistro

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Hows the testing going? bug-free or at least no bug breaking stuff? wanted to play it yesterday but i wanna keep it smooth till the material is in top conditions :p!

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
oh... it's here the update!!!
thanks (y) (dang i'm late again)
how is it guys the update! worth it for waiting until today? just ask..

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Be sure to talk to her without Doyle and during evening after the dinner and after you helped Lucille with the dishes
True, having Doyle around can block most events. Sometimes the MC text warns of this beforehand, but sometimes (for example masturbating in the bath) you simply miss the action and an opportunity (gaining Depravation and Vera getting extra Arousal when the MC ends up showing her his erection in the bathroom).

LeecherHentai

Nov 28, 2017
Martha stuff was great as always. I only play this game for her. I am a little disappointed her second STATE wasn't a blowjob scene but the future is promising.

Reactions: Matuasto

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, to release the new events is it necessary that the girls' level be at the maximum? I loaded my save, but I could not get any new events ... Any tips? Thank you.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Please, to release the new events is it necessary that the girls' level be at the maximum? I loaded my save, but I could not get any new events ... Any tips? Thank you.
There are 2 guides on the OP read the entire first post, follow the links to the guides / walkthroughs.

If the doesn't help, start at your post and read backwards until you find what you need.

Cheers!

Last edited:

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
How to use the sleeping pills ??! I finished all except night scenes with the mom !!!
#Edit : I got it ... You go in the evening to mertha's dresser and replace her protein shots with the sleeping pills

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Looks like we're getting another half and half update (assuming JULES & VELVET "DIAMONDS" PT.2 is a beast scene.) At least hes kind of throwing us a bone. I can only hope he keeps making updates like this.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to use the sleeping pills ??! I finished all except night scenes with the mom !!!
#Edit : I got it ... You go in the evening to mertha's dresser and replace her protein shots with the sleeping pills
It is pretty much all in the 2 guides on the OP here , Read the whole first post, Use the Change Logs like a roadmap telling you all the scenes available in an update. Some scenes have prerequisites, the guides are well done. Enjoy

Cheers

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
There's no pumpkin at the graveyard for me ;-;

Can someone help me?
The pumpkin only shows up in the afternoon.

Wondering what's the best way to manage saves with all the routes ? Like do you guys have 1 individual save for each state ?
Or do you have 3 states(1 for each female character) combined into 1 save and then have a secodn save with the other 3 states ?
Also will the third routes have any content in the future ? Like do we need to make a save for that route or not ?

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
Hey Guy´s
I have a problem while launching the game.
It tells me it´s unable to find VL Gothic Font.

any advise??

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey Guy´s
I have a problem while launching the game.
It tells me it´s unable to find VL Gothic Font.

any advise??

Did you install the RGM VX ACE RTP Package which is necessary to run the game.

It can be found on the OP here

Cheers

Last edited:

NoNameStar

Jul 6, 2018
I lost my old saves and I don't rly want to play the whole story again, is there any options to skip it or smthn'? 'cause I can't rly find a 'save file' what's good for this vers. :/

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes