4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
It is in the guide that can be found on the OP. You would be well advised to read the entire first post here

The bit about the sleeping pills should be in the walkthrough PDF

Cheers!
I've done all that i just don't know how to use them where when how do i put it in her drink

its not in the pdf file it does say something about her sleeping harder but i cant use it at night time either

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
I've done all that i just don't know how to use them where when how do i put it in her drink

its not in the pdf file it does say something about her sleeping harder but i cant use it at night time either

Go to her wardrobe when she isnt there and replace her pills

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Dammit that means my game is bugged since i've tried everything in that room at any time of the day

I thank you all for your assistance

Last edited:

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
Dammit that means my game is bugged since i've tried everything in that room at any time of the day

Go in the evening before dinner to the mom's room and check the top drawer in her dresser for the 2nd yoga outfit and the middle drawer to change her protein pills with the sleeping pills ^^

Reactions: goldenpebbles

thunderbold44

Jul 30, 2018

you don't have to directly use them. you switch the bottle and that's it. as a result she'll start taking them on her own and sleep deeper.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
"Spending the day with" is not changing the characters' points ... I can only increase using the situations on the day ... Anyone else?

dickbuster21

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 30/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.10 Fix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Saves from 0.061 and later will work. Saves from 0.051 will work but possibly have bugs.

Download: - - -
Thanks Satan for sharing!

maintained by @Golem98
Thanks to @Golem98 and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones
RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

btw since the new update came in.do you got you restart all over?

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
The pumpkin event is one time thing or we could do it over and over again?? Or we could use the fantasy chair to replay it??? Bcoz i save separatly so that i can replay this events if there is no replaying option..

Apr 20, 2018
The pumpkin event is one time thing or we could do it over and over again?? Or we could use the fantasy chair to replay it??? Bcoz i save separatly so that i can replay this events if there is no replaying option..

... It literally tells you when you enter the event " you can replay this anytime, just exit by going to your bed" lol

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE ORB. WE DON'T TOUCH THE ORB.
Would please everybody just look into this red light... veeery good... ZAPPP!!!

There is no orb, there never was an orb. There is only an highly decomposed corpse on the ground, and a slight scent of a 100 year old beef steak in the air (medium rare).

Nothing to see here, just go on...

Last edited:

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Are there any more specifics to get the Martha Cowgirl scene? I can't trigger the event with Doyle.

Edit: Nevermind, it happend without using the ring.

Last edited:

AC1MPT

Aug 15, 2017
Are there any more specifics to get the Martha Cowgirl scene? I can't trigger the event with Doyle.

Edit: Nevermind, it happend without using the ring.
Can you explain to me how are you doing to make it happen please?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes