4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Naturally with my guide updated I will enter hibernation and f
To Golem98:

With Martha:"(State) Cowgirl OR Boob Job; You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event. At night go to the living room (with the chair to wait on) and you should see Doyle, then go speak to Martha and always select the default/first/top option when speaking with her to get the cowgirl, select the bottom/second option to get the boob job "

If I choose the first options: Passionale.
If I choose the second options: Strict (not scene). How is it obtained this second scene?

Edit: One, two and three answers: The second options. In the fourth, the first option---->Permissive.

Thanks for the head ups friend :) I'll update my guide to include say "save your game before you start the event and keep retrying to get the State you desire or just always select the top option to get the good state".
I didn't know that Doc made more than 2 States for each of the ladies (I assume that if Martha has 3 than the others must have 3 as well). I'll include my guide with a warning to new players so they can hopefully avoid any issues, thankfully Doc was smart and prompts all players to save the game when they first activate a new scene.

When I try to start the game it says RGSS3 Player has stopped working. I have played the previous versions before but now when I try to lauch the older ones it still shows same error message. Can someone help?
Perhaps you should re-download the RTP package, it's linked in the #1 post near the bottom.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
My guide has been updated again!
It now contains some questions and answers on the state events and the steps needed to get all 3 outcomes with the ladies.

Reactions: yoyomistro

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017

Looks like we're getting another half and half update (assuming JULES & VELVET "DIAMONDS" PT.2 is a beast scene.) At least hes kind of throwing us a bone. I can only hope he keeps making updates like this.
It seem that he will get martha in the bestality stuf

Tyrelh

Sep 3, 2017
When I try to start the game it says RGSS3 Player has stopped working. I have played the previous versions before but now when I try to lauch the older ones it still shows same error message. Can someone help?
Very annoying that I cannot play one of my fav games because of this error :( still if someone knows anything please help.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018

Looks like we're getting another half and half update (assuming JULES & VELVET "DIAMONDS" PT.2 is a beast scene.) At least hes kind of throwing us a bone. I can only hope he keeps making updates like this.
Hot damn ! Martha BJ with dog ! YES pLEASE !:love:

lcros

Oct 22, 2017
Once I dropped off sleeping pills in drawer, Martha no longer appears to initiate the yoga scene in the morning. Bug for me, or suppose to happen?

Tyrelh

Sep 3, 2017
Very annoying that I cannot play one of my fav games because of this error :( still if someone knows anything please help.
Ok got the problem fixed. Had to do a windows update manually that took about 2 hours and after that everything works fine :)

Darshaagan

May 16, 2018
@Oseo Bones,it will have a reason for the animals lusting for woman?Or the mom corruption in the beggining she acted pretty normal.
Another thing how many updates do you all think that takes until she is fully corrupted,she stops justufiyng her actions and seeks sex with MC by herself
Hi!

Will do a longer post when I've read up on all the posts, got 87 pages to go :( Anyway, for the first question I guess only time will tell. On the second one, I'd say Martha allready have seeked out sex with the MC if you count the BJ scene that was on her initiative alone I'd say.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
last time i played the massage salon questline just opened (carrying table over into guest house and first event), so probably a while ago.
can i have a savegame from there on out? I hate replaying...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
last time i played the massage salon questline just opened (carrying table over into guest house and first event), so probably a while ago.
can i have a savegame from there on out? I hate replaying...
Massage salon quest line ?There are no quests in this game. There's no guest house in this game ? Are you sure you've got the right game ?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Need some help how do you trigger vera and Lucile events from the new girls state system working off an old save if that helps also to get Martha i redid all her scenes ?

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I got the even with Doyle of him not appearing when summoning him and finding him in the basemment however I still don't see him in living room? Any ideas?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I got the even with Doyle of him not appearing when summoning him and finding him in the basemment however I still don't see him in living room? Any ideas?
Just wake up in the middle of the night and go downstairs when you go to the living room Doyle will pop up.
Just a short dialogue between him and you and then go to Martha who is in the living room and do her state events (save before) Make sure you've got Martha's guilt maxed out (70)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes