4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, someone to help me, with saving data, v0.10 Fix to 100% complete.
I would honestly complete it but I almost do not have time.
forgive the horrible English.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
When Vera reaches Arousal 50, go to the stable at morning, you can choose to hide (to watch her masturbate the horse) or stare, what leads her to confront and attack the MC (somewhat like in the bathroom scene or her room) and have sex with him. After the deed is done, every visit to the stables in the morning leads to Vera jumping on him.
After you have sex with Vera and go into the stable again the next day you're supposeed to have the option to stare or hide again. What you're describing is a bug. I thought it was fixed though. Have you tried going into the barn again after you noticed the bug ? Sometimes doing the scene that's bugged out again can fix it. Otherwise contact Bones about it and see what he ahs to say.
Hello, someone to help me, with saving data, v0.10 Fix to 100% complete.
I would honestly complete it but I almost do not have time.
forgive the horrible English.

This is a link to a person that posted 2 full saves. Each save has 3 new scenes with the female characters (in total 6 new scenes) You can look at them in the fantasy room (chair in your room , middle of the night)

There's also a halloween event with 4 scenes (not animated). In the afternoon, go to the cemetary area(outside house to the left) in the left corner there will be a pumpkin. Interact with the pumpkin and the event will start. The 4 female characters will have halloween costumes and will be hidden. Find them to get the scenes.

Reactions: pedocambiate

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
After you have sex with Vera and go into the stable again the next day you're supposeed to have the option to stare or hide again. What you're describing is a bug. I thought it was fixed though. Have you tried going into the barn again after you noticed the bug ? Sometimes doing the scene that's bugged out again can fix it. Otherwise contact Bones about it and see what he ahs to say.
A bunch of times even. Might be something from a bad save from 0.02. Gonna check this out.

As an aside, lso got a problem that Mia's Curiosity won't increase after she reaches 10 and first touches the MC's penis, at least not without spending the day with her...

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I may be delusional or something, but there is a certain thing that was chasing me ever since 'after bath sex scene' with Martha was introduced.
Basically once you've done once, shouldn't the dialogue change whenever you do that event the second time?
I feel like I remember that dialogue changes. Please tell me I'm not going crazy.
And I still see MC teleporting outside Martha's room for a short while, unless it's intended.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
I may be delusional or something, but there is a certain thing that was chasing me ever since 'after bath sex scene' with Martha was introduced.
Basically once you've done once, shouldn't the dialogue change whenever you do that event the second time?
I feel like I remember that dialogue changes. Please tell me I'm not going crazy.
And I still see MC teleporting outside Martha's room for a short while, unless it's intended.
For as long as I can remember there hasn't been 2nd scene dialogue with a few exceptions.

Feb 5, 2018
orb.PNG

for you who curious about the orb there it's, you can find it only in morning and yet u cant doing nothing with it
but in 0.10fix it already removed u only can find it in 0.10 ver

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
View attachment 188911

for you who curious about the orb there it's, you can find it only in morning and yet u cant doing nothing with it
but in 0.10fix it already removed u only can find it in 0.10 ver
So as far as I can tell, the orb actually fucks up your progression level in the game, it probably just triggers some switches and is probably something @Oseo Bones put in for testing purposes. I could open up a save in RPG Save Edit before I touch the orb and after touching it to compare variables and switches, but from what I've seen it's pretty obvious it's just changing some of them.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Massage salon quest line ?There are no quests in this game. There's no guest house in this game ? Are you sure you've got the right game ?
one of the sisters is asking you to carry a table from the basement into the guest house and says she wants to open a massage salon and demonstrates her abilities once you do if i remember correctly. I called it quest line but its more like a chapter in her story?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this sucks, so after the mia thing in the bathroom, i did the ring, no doyle, so i go the basement and there he is, but for some idiotic reason he joins me. i go back to mom and get the same damned dialog about the phonograph. so i tell him to sod off and go to sleep, next time i try it, he shows up, now every damned time i try it he shows up. so thinking maybe i just need to go to the basement instead of using the ring, i go to his 'room' and he goes into how he read a book and it said they need a token that they can use etc etc etc, the same dialog when you first get the ring!
i can't do the mom's state event cuz that rat bastard won't do like he's supposed to! got the others, just not the mom's. WHY?!?!?!?!?!? being cockblocked by a ghost isn't funny! oh when i first tried it, her guilt wasn't at 70, i missed that part in the guide. so how can i make it happen again now that she is at 70??

Last edited:

Odai Almishwet

Jun 8, 2018
one of the sisters is asking you to carry a table from the basement into the guest house and says she wants to open a massage salon and demonstrates her abilities once you do if i remember correctly. I called it quest line but its more like a chapter in her story?
When that moment happened?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes