4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Darshaagan

May 16, 2018
The style for the lady at the end of the stream is too modern for Doyle, remember that Doyle is probably from somewhere in 1850s to 1950s (my guess). The woman there is likely still alive lol
Since I'm unsure how old Doyle is, if he's from the 50's the dress would be about 30 yo. The fashion of the pictures Doc used to draw the woman is from the 1920's. But if he's older than that, it might be of a woman he has "haunted" by some other willing accomplice.

Are almost done reading up on all the posts now so I might write a long one when done, since I still got some questions not answered, yet, in any posts and some suggestions for the game :) And Doc keep up the good work.

Reactions: Golem98

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I can't seem to get the state scene with vera. I've gotten it with the other two but when the guide says that in the first half of the afternoon the dog will be alone etc, she is always outside with it. Not sure if I have to get any other scenes first.

Edit: Nevermind. Was just missing a scene.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Why oh why did he have to remove the blue orb in the basement with the latest update? :(

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I can't trigger the Sex scene at the barn with Vera despite I confronted her...

EDIT: Nevermind, I needed the scene where you peep at her...

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know what to do when Doyle stops being a skull and turns into a ghost? Thank's!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Keys stuck moving down and to the right
it's a problem of the game or the RPG maker???
I haven't seen that before. Have you tried to escape and reload from last save?
is stuck as soon as I open the game
Anyone got any idea for this guy... I am sure he checked to see if the keys were actually stuck, maybe from some sticky substance inadvertently "spilled" on the keys in question during gameplay.

What else cums to mind?

Is there a way in RPGMAKER to re-assign the keys?

Are you playing on a full keyboard with number keypad, is numlock on?

I have never had that problem since I started playing the game, nor do I remember reading of it before, granted we are approaching 5k posts in the thread, but I do not recall this issue before.

@Oseo Bones, any ideas? I searched and only found this but it doesn't seem at all related, that was the original .06 version bug, this seems new.

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes