4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Darshaagan

May 16, 2018
Ok time for my long thread :) (I've finaly read up on all the posts again)

First a couple of bugs I've found.

I had one before that made the sex scene with Vera in the stable start every time I entered, that one got fixed when I updated from .08 to .10. But there is a twist that I just discovered, if I go to the stabel in the morning when Vera is in the kitchen that scene start as soon as I enter.

Then as someone allready mentioned, and as far as I know had no answer(might have missed it), the sex scene with Martha after the HJ in the bathroom there is a bug where the MC is put outside the bedroom door in the loading sequence.

And one that I've had before but that has changed a little now, is that before the Doyle ghost his bones kept asking if we where getting the ring even though we allready had got it from the attic. Now he asks for it after his ghost possesses us, if we go to his basement room. But if I twist it a little, there might be another ring he want us to get that is not implemented yet, concidering that the conversation differ from before he becamemanifested as a ghost.

Now for some questions and suggestions. The questions is for anyone that can answer them and the suggestions is for Doc. Has anyone found out if anything has changed after what you did in the state threads? For me Vera is still the same bitch and both Martha and Lucile act the same in all the scenes I've tried after. I'm guessing it will be implemented in a later patch, but I'm just wondering if anyone else have seen some effects. Secondly and something allready asked but not answered, does anyone know if any of the halloween scenes will become animated at a later date (doc?), I would really love to see proper scenes in what I think is some of the best so far, and hopefully get a change to a real BJ scene with Mia :D.

So for Doc, I've notised from 0.03 and forward that some of the later scenes have changed dialoge (or in some cases inner monologes) after the first encounter. Is that something that will be changed in some of the earlier scenes? Really hope so as it makes the story better. If it changed multiple times over time and "corruption" would be an absolute game change since it will grant the story more effect. And I know that it require a lot of work, but it is just a suggestion.
Oh and I would really like to get more out of the night disturbance scene with Lucile, I feel that it's one scene that has been around from the start?(started play between .02 and .03 so not sure) that has not really got any answer what so ever. But I do belive that you had a plan for it from the start and that the answer will come, just hope it's soon :D

And for some of my theories. Doyle is evil, and is trying to become "mortal" again. And he is doing it by geting sexual energies from the MC. And by mortal I think he will try to kick out David from his body take it and then continue what he did when alive and has "corrupted" David into starting. The Merchant is the one that is making the noises in the basement. After Doyles ghost scared her away she started to take a less direct way to where she wanted to go. And I think she know who Doyle really is and what he's trying to do, and is here to stop him. I'm guessing that if she finds out about the MC connection to him she will ask for a trade of Doyles bones for "something".

And a question for Golem98. In post 3495 at page 175 you answer that if the picture is a night scene with Lucile you would need to get enough points(thrust) to get the option to strip her. I got max in all stat for all the girls and myself, and so far as I know there are no scene looking like that and the night scene with Lucile don't give that option (and the picture referd to is most definitely Lucile). Did have a bad case of memory at the time or have I missed something.

And Finaly thanks for all the people on this forum most are helpfull and does a great job, some are amazing (and as me can get annoyed at ppl for asking the same thing over and over). And to Doc thank you for a superb game so far, I'm looking forward for it to be finished and to be able to play the whole thing. And for any future game, hmmm a female sword wielding heroin perhaps.

For now thanks and have a great play untill next patch, for even more great playing :D

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Oh, I didn't know that spending the day with someone would give you points with that character lol.
Thanks for the info guys.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
okay, my game seems a little messed up.
I did not read the guide, just played the game. So I didn't go outside a lot.
When I first woke mom up, I searched whole house for sleeping pills, no go. I did find the "other" pills in the drawer, but they stopped appearing on the comments some time ago
So I broke down and checked the "walkthrough". and find there is a merchant I can buy stuff from!!!
Currently, I have 70 depravity, 25 guilt, 24 trust, 24 arousal, and have had two Trust exploration events (the grind scene really needs a fast forward button)
So I go to front door, meet the merchant, and no money.
I go see Doyle, and he's suddenly visible. he does NOT help me get in the attic, He DOES unlock the door to the room containing the master key. He does NOT leave until I go to sleep, which causes me to spend most of the day sitting in a chair, whenever I add him (in an attempt to open that attic)- which is annoying, since I was used to adding 3-4 trust, guilt and arousal per day.
So, do I need to restart if I want to see most of the Mom night events? Does not getting in the attic stop some other events?

And from a story perspective... why in the heck does it take MORE guilt to have MOM be embarrased to see your penis in the basement (and pretend you don't know what its for/why its swollen), than to have her give you a handjob in the bathroom???

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
When I first woke mom up, I searched whole house for sleeping pills, no go. I did find the "other" pills in the drawer, but they stopped appearing on the comments some time ago
So I broke down and checked the "walkthrough". and find there is a merchant I can buy stuff from!!!
Currently, I have 70 depravity, 25 guilt, 24 trust, 24 arousal, and have had two Trust exploration events (the grind scene really needs a fast forward button)
I go see Doyle, and he's suddenly visible. he does NOT help me get in the attic, He DOES unlock the door to the room containing the master key. He does NOT leave until I go to sleep, which causes me to spend most of the day sitting in a chair, whenever I add him (in an attempt to open that attic)- which is annoying, since I was used to adding 3-4 trust, guilt and arousal per day.
So, do I need to restart if I want to see most of the Mom night events? Does not getting in the attic stop some other events?

And from a story perspective... why in the heck does it take MORE guilt to have MOM be embarrased to see your penis in the basement (and pretend you don't know what its for/why its swollen), than to have her give you a handjob in the bathroom???

I have written these words so many times now... here we go again:

Start a fresh game, Follow the Walkthrough until it ends. Reference the Change Logs as a road map of what to look for in each version after .03 which is where the walkthrough PDF ends. Guide maintained by Golem98 is more of a Q and A guide, so as I mentioned, use the Change Log to make sure you finish all scenes you are interested in before starting scenes from the next version. Another very helpful thing is to READ the thread.

Good Luck and Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

You can get rid of Doyle by going to the basement and interacting with the skeleton on the ground again.

Getting in the attic is important. There's a dagger there that you need to sell to the Merchant to buy the sleeping pills so you can do stuff to Mom at night.
You need Doyle with you to (not visibly with you just inside you) move the mirror in front of the ladder to the attic.

So you've seen the protein pills in mom's room.
Have you gone in mom's room at night and ran away because the MC was scared getting caught ?
Have you tried moving the mirror on your own. The MC should say something that point to Doyle having to help.
Then try getting Doyle with you and try moving the Mirror.

If you can't open the attic i'd restart and follow the guide.

Also on the last bit. In the basement mom will give you a boobjob, once you have enough guilt. So Boobjob > handjob that's why you need more guilt. ;)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
...Also, is always a good thing to NOT smash the "skip" key like a madman (at least the first time you encounter a new event). There are a few clues on "what to do" within the dialogues. I mean, I know I'm not much of a hand-holder when it comes to "what to do?" in the game, because, you know, this is an RPG and the RP part is in it is a thing I love in this kind of games, so, explore, read between the lines... take some time to smell the flowers... and/or eat them, I don't know your life.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, why is my yoga "not implemented"? I have the latest version and I copied save files from 0.71. Thanks for any answer

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
For anyone who wants to play the game a little bit faster just get cheat engine program and use the inbuilt speed hack (Open cheat engine click on the select a process to open pick up the game then click on the right side on the enable speedhack and you pick how fast you want it to go I am using 3x). I hope developer doesn't mind me saying this here but the walking and blackouts take quite some time and this helps a lot. If it's against the site rules or someone doesn't want me to mention a third party software i'll delete the comment. Enjoy the game because at least I did.
Nothing wrong with that, I suggest it all the time, I think I even mentioned it earlier in this thread.

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
The best game EVER...The imerssive ambiente, the text, the erotic ideas and the dog/vera scene(OH MY) . Congratulations Dr. and keep doing what you do best - Blowing minds KKKKK

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, why is my yoga "not implemented"? I have the latest version and I copied save files from 0.71. Thanks for any answer
Check that you started the exe from the newest folder, I read that you copied your saves from 2 REVS back to the new folder, did you actually start the game from the correct folder?

For shits and giggles, DL the BT_The_Manor_010FIX_NoRTP.rar from your desired link, unRAR it again, and move those save games over again. .......

Or instead of moving over the saves, play from the beginning, Doc said the dialog had been cleaned up, and leveling up is at least 5 times faster than in early versions via "spend the day with" Hell you might notice something new or at least something you do not remember if you do it the old grindy way.

Cheers

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I've restarted my game for the thousandth time and can not get the scene where I get a police officer's visit during the night. Help please!!!!!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Could anyone share his final save file? thanks
They are linked in the OP, follow Guide maintained by Golem98 link.

Read backwards, many have been posted in the last 10-15 pages.

Don't be lazy, asking for a final save and not even bothering to look for it first, it would take less than 5 minutes to find on your own.

Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I've restarted my game for the thousandth time and can not get the scene where I get a police officer's visit during the night. Help please!!!!!!
Make sure that you are interested in Beasty, if not I do not believe you will get much out of it.
Read through the Change Log, use it as a road map if you are starting from the beginning, make sure you complete all scenes in Version .03 before attempting scenes in Version .04 and so on.
Read the entire Walkthrough PDF and finish it completely, then read EVERY entry in Guide by Golem98 BEFORE attempting to progress through Version .04, refer to his Guide early and often, You will need to have all the prerequisites done before Doyle will wake you and show you that you have owned a raincoat the whole time but never use it until the event you seek.

Cheers!

Or you could cheat, download the full saves that are attached to the Guide maintained by Golem98, then go into the fantasy room and replay the scene there!!!

If anything I have explained above doesn't make sense, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, it would definitely take less time than the claimed 1000 times you have restarted the game, and ALL the answers are in there, to use your terminology at least a thousand times (exaggeration to make a point, though probably a bit less exaggerated than the restart count by a good margin)

Blunt talk from me not intended to attack or offend, just make a point

Cheers, and I do truly hope you find the Officer / Biker scene you seek, remember patience is required.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes