4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone post cg for the game?
IIRC, no. The reason being that each scene is composited out of many pieces, each character is composited out of many pieces to form the animated sequences. Hey @Oseo Bones, correct me if I am wrong here, but that very compositing was involved in some strange bugs in earlier versions, was it not?

Your best bet to see the art is to join discord and play back some of the live sessions. Scanning through this thread will net you some game art and some fan art both of which are outstanding and some of which are obviously non-canon.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Make sure that you are interested in Beasty, if not I do not believe you will get much out of it.
Read through the Change Log, use it as a road map if you are starting from the beginning, make sure you complete all scenes in Version .03 before attempting scenes in Version .04 and so on.
Read the entire Walkthrough PDF and finish it completely, then read EVERY entry in Guide by Golem98 BEFORE attempting to progress through Version .04, refer to his Guide early and often, You will need to have all the prerequisites done before Doyle will wake you and show you that you have owned a raincoat the whole time but never use it until the event you seek.

Cheers!

Or you could cheat, download the full saves that are attached to the Guide maintained by Golem98, then go into the fantasy room and replay the scene there!!!

If anything I have explained above doesn't make sense, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, it would definitely take less time than the claimed 1000 times you have restarted the game, and ALL the answers are in there, to use your terminology at least a thousand times (exaggeration to make a point, though probably a bit less exaggerated than the restart count by a good margin)

Blunt talk from me not intended to attack or offend, just make a point

Cheers, and I do truly hope you find the Officer / Biker scene you seek, remember patience is required.
Thank's man! You and the Golem98 helped me a lot.
My English is not good, so I end up losing events.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the second pair of yoga clothes for mom? Can't find them
In the afternoon search the top part of the drawer (where you put the sleeping pills) and you should get them, if it doesn't work unlock more scene and get more points. Use my guide linked in the #1 post for more information.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Dr Bones brings joy to the yarn. Great artwork and story!

Keep up the good work Bonesy Jonesy!

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
for some reason, my first time meeting doyle he said after spending all the time together and stuck with me???? I was followiing the guide and it said go back to him after finding the beyond life book but i can't find him. go to his bone does''t do anything
If the cell with Doyle has a Sphere in it - download the new version (from the first page). I had the same issue.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
...Also, is always a good thing to NOT smash the "skip" key like a madman (at least the first time you encounter a new event). There are a few clues on "what to do" within the dialogues. I mean, I know I'm not much of a hand-holder when it comes to "what to do?" in the game, because, you know, this is an RPG and the RP part is in it is a thing I love in this kind of games, so, explore, read between the lines... take some time to smell the flowers... and/or eat them, I don't know your life.
Yeah, so at night when I'd went to Mom and did a bit of slap on her lower half - due to skipping - part of MC remained on the screen. And didn't go away until i reloaded an older save. It was... Distracting =D

eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
How to get BJ from mom, she never comes in the morning to do it? I already got the boob job and hand job scene twice

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How to get BJ from mom, she never comes in the morning to do it? I already got the boob job and hand job scene twice
Check the guide in the OP.
From the guide Golem98 made :
Blow Job; At night when you go to sleep and some time passes you get the option to get up or to sleep (to morning), simply get up and then go to the clock beside the chair in your room. Then go back to sleep and in the morning she will go to your character's bedroom she will call him and you must pretend to be asleep in order to get the blowjob. Get the "Tit Fuck" from Martha at least once to unlock this.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how do you get the other sex scenes with mom? i.e. cow girl?
Click on this ( ) link and read the guide. The section your looking for is "State Event Paths + Questions and Answers ".
Click on the spoiler button and info will unfold.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
I select "Stare" when Vera is in the stables in the morning but MC still runs away. Her arousal is 52.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes