4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
someone please give me a legit savegame when you go to the attic (trader appeared). I fucked around too much with my values and doyle is in an advanced story state I dont want to spoil.
That is a bit far back, but someone may come through, but IIRC, that is from Version ~.03 or .04,, if the save file is from a game exe version (not scene) earlier than .061 you will not be able to use it with Version .10. It is covered well in the PDF to get to that point fairly quickly, use the "spend the day with" choice first thing when you get up in the morning to increase the girls stats quickly, but make sure to enjoy the scenes along the way.

Your other option while you wait, would be to start a new game and use the Walkthrough PDF on the OP to get started (Carries you to Version .03), then read through each change log (also on the OP) to make sure you do not miss anything in each
Version as you work through which may be a prerequisite for a scene in the next Version, use them like a roadmap. Then use Guide maintained by Golem98 (also on the OP) to progress to your scene and then all the way to the current Version .10.

You can also read this entire thread or try the search at the top of each page to try to find answers, every scene and how to get it is asked for and answered numerous times in the last 490+ posts and 247 pages.

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I had sleeping pills. What to do now? I am stuck

READ the ENTIRE OP, please make note of words like Walkthrough, Guide and Change Logs. If confused start reading backwards from this post to the point where in the past few pages I have written this advise much longer several times.

Cheers

R.I.F, they should bring back the program.

Like in , , , , those are just from the past 4 pages.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
READ the ENTIRE OP, please make note of words like Walkthrough, Guide and Change Logs. If confused start reading backwards from this post to the point where in the past few pages I have written this advise much longer several times.

Cheers

R.I.F, they should bring back the program.

Like in , , , , those are just from the past 4 pages.
I Follow Walkthough to there and it said "put the sleeping pills into ..... ????"
Can you tell me put it where??

Reactions: Buttlove

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I Follow Walkthough to there and it said "put the sleeping pills into ..... ????"
Can you tell me put it where??
Go into Martha's bedroom, there is a dresser, look in the dresser, switch sleeping pills with protein pills. From this point forward, use the Guide maintained by Golem98.

Cheers!

P.S. Go back and read the beginning part of the sentence you partially highlighted.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
previous version full save my save delet version 8.1 full save pls
Go to OP, find Guide maintained my Golem98, follow link, scroll to bottom to find link to full saves, there are 2 to account for "STATE" system implemented in new version.

If you must have save from 8.1, read backwards to before Ver .10 was released and find one there.

Cheers!

Likes are greatly appreciated!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Now i wonder if there are versions with different artworks out there. That woman is a little brain damaged imo.

hunghungday

Nov 9, 2017
Go into Martha's bedroom, there is a dresser, look in the dresser, switch sleeping pills with protein pills. From this point forward, use the Guide maintained by Golem98.

Cheers!

P.S. Go back and read the beginning part of the sentence you partially highlighted.
This is really hard for me. Afternoon, in Martha's bedroom go to dresser. Nothing happen? I try evething. I read all the walkthough but it still stuck. 1544257057299.png 1544257028404.png
1544256636018.png
1544256602386.png

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
This is really hard for me. Afternoon, in Martha's bedroom go to dresser. Nothing happen? I try evething. I read all the walkthough but it still stuck. View attachment 193543 View attachment 193542
View attachment 193540
View attachment 193539

Do it in the EVENING, not the afternoon... though is a common mistake, maybe I should make it possible to change the pills in the afternoon too.
@Golem98 you could also change that in your guide, for future reference.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Do it in the EVENING, not the afternoon... though is a common mistake, maybe I should make it possible to change the pills in the afternoon too.
Thanks for the help Doc :)
I'll edit my guide now

Aseneray

Aug 19, 2018
Do I need to start a new game for those bugfixes with images overlapping to work? I loaded a save but still the scene with martha in bath is bugged in the newest version.
when I STARTed game that game send '' RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game'' what should ı do pls help me

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
read the first post again. if you still dont know what you should do, read it again and again until you understand.

RTP = RunTime Program. It's in the first post.

Sometimes I believe people here are 11 years old.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
This is really hard for me. Afternoon, in Martha's bedroom go to dresser. Nothing happen? I try evething. I read all the walkthough but it still stuck. View attachment 193543 View attachment 193542
View attachment 193540
View attachment 193539
My apologies on specifying Afternoon, instead of Evening, , I remembered incorrectly,, and on sending you to the walkthrough, though it mentions the sleeping pills it does not tell you as much about them as I recall that it did. it has been quite a while since I have actually done it .

When I was going through it I had been reading the thread while playing since discovering the game and must have picked up the finer points of that part after finishing the walkthrough in the thread posts.

Again sorry for the bad advice with a partial answer. I believe that Golem98 has added to his guide. The answer is in the thread, but it may be hard to find without reading the whole thread.

Thanks for the correction on timing Oseo Bones. Thanks for adding to the guide to Golem98

Cheers

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes