4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can you get different state events? What I mean by that is, I've gotten Vera's dominant state event, but now for a couple of days, she hasn't left the doggo so I can't get the 2nd one

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Nevermind. I read backwards to figure out that you need different saves for the states :cry:
Hope this get's put all in one in next updates

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Golem98 I suggest you make some additions to the guide (apologies if they're already there). I got all characters to 70 stats, but nothing happened. After reading stuff I figured to go to the basement to Doyle. It seems that you need to get his ghost form event before states are available. I believe that should be mentioned in the walkthrough. Oh and the fact that you need two separate saves to view all states "for example my first save has all the secondary scenes, while another save has the 1st option scenes).

Hope this was helpful

Tod Hamilton

Oct 19, 2017
Doesn't work for me (Windows 7). It starts up, goes through the warning screen, but the Start and Load buttons just don't respond.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Doesn't work for me (Windows 7). It starts up, goes through the warning screen, but the Start and Load buttons just don't respond.
Is it this ? If you already have it installed, check your anti-virus, some AV packages are known to interfere with the game running / fully installing / extracting.

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
@Golem98 I suggest you make some additions to the guide (apologies if they're already there). I got all characters to 70 stats, but nothing happened. After reading stuff I figured to go to the basement to Doyle. It seems that you need to get his ghost form event before states are available. I believe that should be mentioned in the walkthrough. Oh and the fact that you need two separate saves to view all states "for example my first save has all the secondary scenes, while another save has the 1st option scenes).

Hope this was helpful
Thanks for the information friend :)
I've improved my guide based on your suggestions.

Reactions: ross_oneri

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know as a minor suggestion - is it possible to alter the "Sister goes to investigate strange noise at night" event so that poor MC would stop freaking out over the boner that ALREADY been inside his sister?
Or make it so that Lucile would go to the kitchen because of the noise - but stay for the night quickie because her bro had a boner again - if she's over 70 trust...

I don't know about you but it breaks the immersion for me =)

xcution24

Nov 5, 2018
Suggestions:
-In the morning when you wake up Lucile and she help Martha with yoga, to find some yoga outfit (yoga pants) for her with Doyles help and helping her from behind standing position to stretch without Martha to see (+1 Trust), for another option make a hole on her pants and begin "stretching" her (0 Trust). All Martha [naive] see there is bro and sis "bonding" and she is proud of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Lets finally find music for Martha in the evening, some classic from '20s or '30s whenever Doyle timeline is, he can help you to find some vinyls in basement or attic, remembering his good times with his mom at night. Of course, when alone some special dance class from Martha (can add +1 Guilt for teaching) . As for "special" scenes , options to "Stop" or "Clumsy trip over her" and thank her for supporting you on her breasts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-While on dinner , when talk with Vera, you can mention that you read book named "something with horses in it" and making Vera +1. After some time she invite you to help her with animals (options Yes/No).

-There is a lot of options hiding under table , such as Vera start to masturbate thinking of animals with another option to find cucumber under chair and use it as dildo, Lucile find you under and let you do to her what you want (fingering or licking) hiding you with her legs , and Martha fingering herself and option with you and same cucumber you find it there to masturbate her.
-After unlocking Martha State , she buy new pills or you can switch back pills again, and let her be awake at midnight.
-After unlocking Lucile State, new positions unlock in cosplay event.
-After unlocking Vera State, she grabs you in her room at night, or you break in depends on her state how you are with her.
Or when she wake up at night you dont run and tie her up for a bed or run and she have one more option to torture you.
-Merchant start selling some sex toys you can use under table with girls or sexy outfits for Lucile and Martha.

- (Forgot her name) the rebel one come back for bag of diamonds, but of course you start to blackmailing her with nasty stuffs making her to come every night in barn while everybody sleep.

-Mia is "special" but after we know more stories with her , something will come to mind with her too. She is just not yet, as Dr. would put in game "NOT IMPLEMENTED" in my head still :)

Sorry for long post, this is in my head for now, hope it will help. :)

Crazy-Chicken

May 16, 2018
Is there any chance of having Mac compatible version? (I honestly have no idea how complicated making that change may be) But was just curious.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is there any chance of having Mac compatible version? (I honestly have no idea how complicated making that change may be) But was just curious.
No, the maker (RPGMAKER) of the game engine (RGM VX ACE RTP Package) that Doc Oseo Bones uses to create this game does not have a direct MAC compatible version.

They have another product RPGMAKER MV, however I do not know if the existing game can be ported, or if massive rewrites would be needed, as such the usual way is that some have experimented with WINE (an emulator) others have gone the boot camp route and installed windows in a partition. I have no Idea how successful they have been, though I am typing this on a Macbook, I also have windows machines and run the game on one of those.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
someone please give me a legit savegame when you go to the attic (trader appeared). I fucked around too much with my values and doyle is in an advanced story state I dont want to spoil.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes