4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
I tried for some time myself so:
- Everyone maxed out
- Every event with Martha at least happened twice
- Halloween Event happened

During the night check her bed, if its empty go down in the living room. I did not have an event with Doyle and the ring.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How do you use the sleeping pills or like the night scenes with martha i cant seem to figure it out not even the walktrough pdf just reply me
Did you try touching the orb in the basement?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think last time i played was ver 0.7? i think that's when the girl running from the police was introduced. any new bestiality since that horse scene in ver 0.8 or 0.10?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
To Golem98:

With Martha:"(State) Cowgirl OR Boob Job; You need to get an event with Doyle, attempt to use his ring and it should fail you must then head to the basement and speak to his skeleton to finish the event. At night go to the living room (with the chair to wait on) and you should see Doyle, then go speak to Martha and always select the default/first/top option when speaking with her to get the cowgirl, select the bottom/second option to get the boob job "

If I choose the first options: Passionale.
If I choose the second options: Strict (not scene). How is it obtained this second scene?

Edit: One, two and three answers: The second options. In the fourth, the first option---->Permissive.

Last edited:

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Where could i get the second outfit for yoga with mom? I mean do i have to do something like trigger for second yoga suit for available...

kappa420123

Jul 28, 2018
I've played the new update but quick question, in the changelog what does it mean when it says 4 events tied to state system? What are the 4 events? Cause surely it's 3, one for each main character that there are 2 new scenes for? If the 4th is Halloween then how do the states affect Halloween?

Tyrelh

Sep 3, 2017
When I try to start the game it says RGSS3 Player has stopped working. I have played the previous versions before but now when I try to lauch the older ones it still shows same error message. Can someone help?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes