4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@Oseo Bones
Thanks :) So i have played the last update. Bit dissapointed with small contents and no animals scenes :(
I suppose too much spent time to make branching possible, i think some people may like it, however it needs to be complete, to play game all styles.
Hope the crimbo update will be better :) Santa has a sledge with Reindeers :) Cummet, is my favourite :)

PS The new scenes are double choice, you have to choose which style you will trat female characters, so you have to play from save point to get all scenes.
Can you enable option in the gallery to view all?

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Rejoice you stupid noobs! For my guide has been updated to be include all scenes for the new 0.10 update!

Big thanks to many of the people here who through their posts gave me plenty of clues (or flat out told me) on how to acquire many of the scenes.

Edit: It includes a link to a post that contains two save files in order to get all states and by extent all scenes (you will need to have 2 saves in order to view all scenes currently)
Great news and great job! Thanks to Golem98 and all members who contributed information to the Guide update.
Patience pays off in the end.

Cheers!

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Imho the dev should focus way more on the bestiality aspect.. we have enough "boy fucks girls" games with generic sex scenes already. Overall there are not enough bestiality, "true NTR", fertility cycle/impregnation/pregnancy and exotic kinks themed games around. It's always a tiny bit of those and then 95% generic fucking around til boredom.
I'm all about beasty. So sad no beasty update today. :cry:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Besides the lack of, you know, I gotta say this update was great. The amount of content put into this within 2 months is more then some teams put together in 5.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
A question about Martha's 2nd yoga outfit. Any afternoon serves or only after the blowjob & jerkoff have been unlocked?
Any afternoon will work, I assume you're asking whether or not it has to be done the same day as the blowjob and jerk off.

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Every so often I browse this thread and gaze longingly at the photos, hoping on a whim that one day a MACable version is created. Yes I know many of you drink wine and play this successfully, however I am not tech savvy to troubleshoot this game once installed and it never runs 'out-of-the-box' so to speak.

Maybe one day!! :p

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Any afternoon will work, I assume you're asking whether or not it has to be done the same day as the blowjob and jerk off.
Oh yeah, i you go through the activities with all stats maxed, unlike me (Guilt 25 only).
You probably unlocked some things i did not without even noticing, forget i asked.
That's what i get for being nitpicky slow runner.
Some day might try a "walkthrough with numbers & etc" myself.;)
I'll find out what i'm "doing wrong" anyway.

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
I am having some trouble getting the Lucile tasting game scene to play. I have interacted with the sparkles, spoken to Doyle, gotten both the lollies and the blindfold. However, whenever Lucile is in her room and I talk to her I have no option to start the game. I am wondering if there is a scene I need to trigger beforehand before I get the option to talk to her about the game

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
I am having some trouble getting the Lucile tasting game scene to play. I have interacted with the sparkles, spoken to Doyle, gotten both the lollies and the blindfold. However, whenever Lucile is in her room and I talk to her I have no option to start the game. I am wondering if there is a scene I need to trigger beforehand before I get the option to talk to her about the game
Be sure to talk to her without Doyle and during evening after the dinner and after you helped Lucille with the dishes

Reactions: QuietNine

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've played this, so I started a new game. I followed the walkthrough and I think the first encounter with doyle in the basement was bugged. When I interacted with the bones Doyle appeared and had a appearance. MC asked Doyle if he was ready etc. and at the end MC said "lets go". This didn't happen in the version I played. Is that supposed to happen ?
Edit: Also my stats with other characters (guilt, trust, arousal) are half of what it's supposed to be in the Walkthrough (2 instead of 4)

Last edited:

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
man really really good update! The halloween event is really really good. Please dev, consider to animate at least martha halloween scene, it's so so so so good that I can't imagine how perfect would it be if it is animated :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Rejoice you stupid noobs! For my guide has been updated to include all scenes for the new 0.10 update!

Big thanks to many of the people here who through their posts gave me plenty of clues (or flat out told me) on how to acquire many of the scenes.

Edit: It includes a link to a post that contains two save files in order to get all states and by extent all scenes (you will need to have 2 saves in order to view all scenes currently)

yet no link to it, sad....

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes