4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hi guy!... I posted some pictures of the game on my (with some previews of the next update ;) )

EDIT: Also, be sure to check the blog once in a while, there I will post all my games (even the ones I will not post on patreon), info, changelogs, walktroughts (if someone make one) and everything related to my entrerprise as a developer... In the future I will "clean" even more my patreon page, and it will only become a sort of tip-jar. Another way to escape from the patreon inquisition.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hello Mr.Bones

Glad to find another man of culture
Just found the game so I cant say anymore.

But its great to find people of such distinguished taste working as well ;]

But I wonder why not make a game fully commited to this "genre"?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
And besides that point - I realy apreaciate when creators make walkthroughs.

I know some Devs like when audience slowly and meticulously eplore every corner of their creation, but that takes a time that is a luxuary. Especialy in the games that are beeing made in tiny updates.

Each time there is new update you wonder if you didnt miss anything.

Having a walkthrough makes sure that ppl can find and apreciate all the scenes that you had worked hard to put in the game, wihtout beeing frustrated about it...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok Now I am done with the game so here is quick review.

I Loved
- How you progress your scenes, multiple check points are great way to keep suspension.
- Good Art style cleen and sexy
- Mom is looking as she should be
- Awesome that you added some Besti content
- Hope for more Besti to come - not just with Vera, but others too.
- A Perverted Ghost talking to you, and commenting H-scense is realy nice - but it leads to a problem

I Hated
- It is stupid that some scenes require you to be without Doyle - Game would be soo much cooler if the Doyle was inseparable (at least untill now in the story) so he would see and help with every scene, providing perverted comentary.
- Besides Walking in and out to basement cell to leave/take the Ghost.
- Amount of points requiered for some scenes is a bit stiff - 15 points for Handjob seems stiff.
- The whole I am old guy but I look like 12. Especialy stupid with Lucile and the whole Older Sister talk.

Dunno
- If you insist on Lucile to be Younger sister - how about making her a bit more youthfull - longer hair, and slightly shorter - There is potencial for her to look better. Or better yet - make her a true Older Sister as her looks sugest (big bigger boobs maybe ?)
- Vera Art is a bit too intimidating ... makes her face look unatractive - maybe making her slightly less bitchy (but again - that might be just my preferenece)

What to change
1) Make to Ghost inseparable at least untill separation makes any sense storywise. Keep him comenting on everyscene
2) Make the Ghost more interactive - finding keys is cool, but there could be more lewd aplications too.
3) A tad less grind plz
4) Please redo the stipid Older Sister stuff for Lucile, or / and make the MC behave younger as his looks sugest. You clearly arnt affraid to have inapropriate content since you have INC and Besti, so why not make it the way it should be ?
Funny how he acts maturely almost only to Lucile. If that was supposed to be a joke (Big Little Sister ), I guess it worked, but only for a minute.

Anyway

Game was realy enjoyable, I am very glad to have another creator arround that isnt affraid to make good content. Everything is of good quality with only a few bugs too !
Keep up the good work, whether you agree with my points or not.

Cheers

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I am in the basement but can not find anything to break the box's , I like the game so far, don't play rpg games much.

nyaqa

May 25, 2017

I have "sorta" BAD news and really GOOD news...

BAD news: I will quit my day-job in a few days, I been having some internal problem with my employer, and I'm not the kind of man that like tu put up with bullshit, so the only logical step to take is to avoid it.

GOOD news: I will work full time on this and other proyects, so, if eveything goes well (with the patreon income) I will be getting more content with every build and could work in two proyects at a time. (the current one will take priority and i will work in the second one as a way to not "burn" my self).
Either way, I want to make something very clear:
I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS, at the contrary, it will be my main focus from now on.

Thank you all for the support, And be sure to expect even more from me in the future!.
I have "sorta" BAD news and really GOOD news...

BAD news: I will quit my day-job in a few days, I been having some internal problem with my employer, and I'm not the kind of man that like tu put up with bullshit, so the only logical step to take is to avoid it.

GOOD news: I will work full time on this and other proyects, so, if eveything goes well (with the patreon income) I will be getting more content with every build and could work in two proyects at a time. (the current one will take priority and i will work in the second one as a way to not "burn" my self).
Either way, I want to make something very clear:
I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS, at the contrary, it will be my main focus from now on.

Thank you all for the support, And be sure to expect even more from me in the future!.

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
Great to know that you will devote more time to this.. When can we expect the next update

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
Nice game! What levels do depravation, arousal, trust, and guilt have to be to unlock all currently available content? Looking forward to future updates!

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
At least it's not the OG RPG Maker stuff, I much prefer this larger bit style to the 8-bit ones. The window sizes on the 8-bit ones are also too small, this one fits nicely.

Nice genres, with a story that I'm looking forwarding to seeing more of. Super excited to see the sleeping scenes implemented.

I liked that each character has their own meter for doing things, each one being named differently. You guilt mom into doing things, you trick your little sister with her trust, and you get your older sister horny with arousal. That works.

I do agree that the grind to reach the next tier of action with the girls is a little high, only for the fact that there is diddly squat else to do besides this right now. Adding in special events to greatly raise their levels would help this, kind of like the butt-rub event with the little sister. I'd be fine keeping the other level raising things as they are if you did this, otherwise, might want to lower the tiers by 5 points or perhaps make the daily activities worth more points overtime. Like doing dishes and evolve into cleaning the entire kitchen, earning points with your little sister and your mom.

I also agree that the player character does look pretty young, but I don't mind it as much as the rest. I'm pretty acceptable of older characters appearing to look far younger... many years of anime has prepared me for this.

And maybe some hints, in game, as to how to earn certain events.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
I really liked of your game story, your art is "different", in a good way, ofc, I would like the updates to be made more quickly available with more content to do during gameplay (things to do in this version are really few :(), but as the saying goes: Do not rush the art! :biggrin:

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes