4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey people!... I'm looking TESTERS this month, starting inmediatly when the update is out. The reason is that I will take a big portion of April to fix a lot of things that I found "buggy" in the game, like, variables, scenes transitions, graphics, sounds, etc. I'm going to do this now, beacause, as you already know, I will work full time on this from now on, and I want to settle a firm fundation for what's to come with the future updates... So, I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff to fix, That's why I need 5 fine gentlemen/gentlewomen to help me wrap everything up this month.
Right now I have 2 testers confirmed, So I need 3 more.

Edited: (IMPORTANT!): You need to have an Discord account, 'cause all the bug reporting will be posted in my channel.

The 'obligations':

You find a bug, you write it in the new channel I made in ("laboratory") for testers ("interns"), you should specify how you ecounter the bug and such (I will post a guideline of step to follow to avoid repetitive bug posting), Also, typos, grammar errors, and all that kind of shitty stuff.

The reward for this labor:
You will get the game early. You don't need to be a patreon, I won't pay you (
), but if you are already a patreon you can stop being one, as I take this position as a big support aswell. But, you have to really test the game, find its weakness, fears and make it cry until it begs for mercy... If you become an "intern" but don't deliver you inform about the game (even if you found no bug), I will revoque those privileges at once.

So, that, those who are interested, MP me on Discord specifying "Why". I will select 3, and only 3 (Or maybe 4, meh), in the upcoming days. So, if you are not selected don't take it personal. I will take the "Why" answer as a elimination process. That is all... you can go on with your daily lives.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey people!... I'm looking TESTERS this month, starting inmediatly when the update is out. The reason is that I will take a big portion of April to fix a lot of things that I found "buggy" in the game, like, variables, scenes transitions, graphics, sounds, etc. I'm going to do this now, beacause, as you already know, I will work full time on this from now on, and I want to settle a firm fundation for what's to come with the future updates... So, I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff to fix, That's why I need 5 fine gentlemen/gentlewomen to help me wrap everything up this month.
Right now I have 2 testers confirmed, So I need 3 more.

Edited: (IMPORTANT!): You need to have an Discord account, 'cause all the bug reporting will be posted in my channel.

The 'obligations':

You find a bug, you write it in the new channel I made in ("laboratory") for testers ("interns"), you should specify how you ecounter the bug and such (I will post a guideline of step to follow to avoid repetitive bug posting), Also, typos, grammar errors, and all that kind of shitty stuff.

The reward for this labor:
You will get the game early. You don't need to be a patreon, I won't pay you (
), but if you are already a patreon you can stop being one, as I take this position as a big support aswell. But, you have to really test the game, find its weakness, fears and make it cry until it begs for mercy... If you become an "intern" but don't deliver you inform about the game (even if you found no bug), I will revoque those privileges at once.

So, that, those who are interested, MP me on Discord specifying "Why". I will select 3, and only 3 (Or maybe 4, meh), in the upcoming days. So, if you are not selected don't take it personal. I will take the "Why" answer as a elimination process. That is all... you can go on with your daily lives.
i can help... but i would skip most dialogue, unless you want to check spelling or chatbox error too then i will slowly read everything

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Release only for processed patrons, so you have to wait another month untill you get the next version.. .. :(

Hope someone can upload so i can play after work today :p

Changelog please?

Reactions: paintcabinet
D

Deleted member 482355

I wish I had more money so I could be on patreon. I guess I'll have to wait for the general release :-(

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
I know, nothing we can do about it
you cant stop the internet. well at least it will be some free promo. unless you want to act like a kid (example like wolfzq)
Ok, if the internet can hold on a week til the general release on Ap15, I'll be posting fan arts in the meantime, this little drawings are fun to do and I need to practice. Here's one about my favorite ship in "The Manor":
VxD.jpg

Reactions: Oseo Bones

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018

FIXES:

• Dishes Bug
  • Hide&Seek event, long dialogue repetition.
  • Other Dialogues adjustments.

CHANGES:

• Skip Text now uses CTRL key (instead of X)
IMPORTANT: It seems that pressing Ctrl while on map let the MC go throuh walls. Will be fixed for next update.
  • Dr.Bones bust updated :)U)
  • Surely changed something else, but if I don't remember it, it shouldn't be so important.

NEW:

• NEW Character: The Merchant. (Let's see if you get the reference)
  • NEW Items added for event progression.
  • NEW mini quest to get those items.
  • NEW way to get possessed by Doyle. Using a Item from the Inventory.

NEW H-SCENES:

• Martha - NIGHT SCENE (Several Options)
  • Lucile - NIGHT SCENE (Several Options)
  • Vera - NIGHT SCENE (Limited Option)

Note: Overall this update was a little "light", As my last weeks on my ex-day-work had me busy as a hooker's vagina. But May will be different... time is on my side from now on.

Changelog for 0.30

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes