4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how about a rule that set if people want to share patreon version then they should wait after bug tester finish their job?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
As soon as you're willing to pay 10 bucks and share it, I guess.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
It's allowed to share it though right?

:edit I don't have it, just a 1 dollar patron. Just wondering

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
What the fuck is going on in this thread?

What's this shit about people not wanting to share the game? If you have it, share it. If you don't, then don't. This is a piracy board first and foremost, having favouritism with certain developers is a sure fire way of running this board into the ground.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Dr.Bones releases updates (here and in his Patreon) every 15th day of the month for non-patreons, basically you have to wait only 1 month to play a good game for free, I don't see any need for complaints, I wait"" years to release a single new season of Seiken no Kyojin, 1 month is nothing :eek:penedeyewink:

Edit: Shingeki no Kyojin
(thanks @armion82 XD)

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Dr.Bones releases updates (here and in his Patreon) every 15th day of the month for non-patreons, basically you have to wait only 1 month to play a good game for free, I don't see any need for complaints, I wait"" years to release a single new season of Seiken no Kyojin, 1 month is nothing :eek:penedeyewink:
Doesn't matter. That logic could be made for literally every game with a monthly release schedule (which the fast vast majority have).

When you start to arbitrarily define which games are "good" and therefore get a "piracy pass" on a fucking "piracy board", then that's a damn quick way of ruining this website.

How about you wait the month and let the pirates do their thing.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Doesn't matter. That logic could be made for literally every game with a monthly release schedule (which the fast vast majority have).

When you start to arbitrarily define which games are "good" and therefore get a "piracy pass" on a fucking "piracy board", then that's a damn quick way of ruining this website.

I agree.

Reactions: wewlad

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess you mean Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan/.Same here-waiting 4 years for second season.Let's hope we don't wait that much for third.And now I'm waiting for second season of Youjo Senki/The Saga of Tanya the Evil/ and Killing Bites was over last week too.

Reactions: ArchWolf

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
I believe you misunderstood my way of thinking, I didn't say that anyone could not make the game available beforehand for non-patreons, I would download that game myself if someone made it available faster, I just wanted to say that it's okay to wait , as far as I know, the update was made available yesterday for the patreons and not are all patreons who have account/access to forums like this.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
What have you done for me lately huh?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
People people!... Personally I'm preatty thankful with this community, this was the first place that I uploaded the game, (and I have downloaded a lot of games too).
I can't post the public version here until the 15th of April, 'cause I gotta be just with my patreons... but, what my patreons do with the copy of the game once they got it, is out of my hands ;)

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
People people!... Personally I'm preatty thankful with this community, this was the first place that I uploaded the game, (and I have downloaded a lot of games too).
I can't post the public version here until the 15th of April, 'cause I gotta be just with my patreons... but, what my patreons do with the copy of the game once they got it, is out of my hands ;)
You hear that 10 dollar patrons ;) be a hero for a day

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is almost as if people who come in every topic and never provide anything except whining and begging for new releases, and still bitch about how HORRIBLE that release was once they get it don't particularly make people want to share stuff.

hmm...

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Well our doctor has given his consent to share, so everyone lighten up!

Tbh most games, specifically, devs and artist, become known thanks to this type of platform...consider it like a "demo platform" wich we used to be familiar back in the days :)!

Reactions: Oseo Bones

MilfEntrepreneur

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
That's pretty nice of you, I know some devs who wouldn't say such things. but you're not like other devs. You're alright my guy

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes