4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For a game in development is always a good choice to start a new game, But old saves should work, although some scenes progression will feel odd.
Yeah you pretty much have to start anew every time you get an update from RPG, Ren'py ect. You DON'T HAVE too but the devs are constantly changing things in the game, so you may use a save but see a reference to something and wonder what the hell the character or NPC is talking about? May even pass up an item that wasn't available at certain point in the game, but has now been added, sometime you get hints on where to find it, if you started anew [or you have to stumble upon it, even do a re-search of all areas to see if something was added, if your using a saves game(s)]

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Uuh starting new game.... it's not usualy so bad but this game has lot of grinding.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For some reason I read "Betsy" instead of "Besty" and now I have to watch scenes with animals lol my bad.
We have to keep in mind Dr. Bones knows English but still need some help! So I think helping him out with things lol like this would go a long way. But at the same time, after reading your post I'm getting second thoughts, based on comedic value

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
Another developer playing with fire , if patreon find out he can be banned .

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Far as i can tell new thing are hj from mom at bath, ass job with sleeping sister.
Kinda small update specialy if you need to start over in every update since there is kinda grind if you don't cheat.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Far as i can tell new thing are hj from mom at bath, ass job with sleeping sister.
Kinda small update specialy if you need to start over in every update since there is kinda grind if you don't cheat.
Not quite, theres a changelog in OP. You can see what scenes are implemented in this update. Also, Mom HJ at bath was implemented in the previous update.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes