4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well, is not like they're going to kill me or anything. If they ban me, I will post my crap only on my web... and sell my body in dark alleys to scary greasy fat old men. That would be it.
Well they might not kill you, just your patreon account. Though I respect you sticking to your ideas.
The game is a good idea, there is a little too much guesswork and grinding involved though. Unless you clearly tell the player where to go or give hints what to do next, it's gonna be very tedious to play your game.
I recommend adding something a long the lines of a questlog, maybe add it to the red book in players room, telling the player how many events there are left with each character, maybe just at which number the next one happens.

If it was an actual game and not an erotic themed one I might accept not guiding the player and let the player find everything on their own. But this game has too many variables for that to be nice. A walkthough would fix those things so you don't have to program them in, but a game that requires a walkthrough not to take forever to play isn't well designed.

As it is now I have done gotten 3 events done all at 15 of their stats. Now I don't know if there is more content if I should get the ghost or if I should continue farming points for the girls and something else might happen. That seems to be too tedious to me though if an update in the future is gonna break my save I dont wanna commit too much time without knowing if there is anything else I can do.
But hey, that's just one mans opinion.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
bttm-mfan.gif bttm-s1fan.gif bttm-s2fan.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/96662_bttm-mfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/96663_bttm-s1fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/96664_bttm-s2fan.gif

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
hey folks! Can smn help me? I don't know where it is possible get smth to finish night scenes. I click near every place in the house and I got zero result! Give me a sign, pls

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

azerdog

Oct 29, 2017
Hey man, short update, but I loved it, I really appreciate that you took the time to take our input into account. The fact that I don't need to go to the basement to interact with Doyle is great, but most importantly it shows that you listen to constructive feedback. Keep up with the good job, can't wait for the update in May!

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Any hint to where I could find something to clean up on the night scenes? I tried the bathroom like any other logical person would o.o.. can't seem to think of anything else.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

meem

Jun 23, 2017
Besty ... think you really have to change that because in general that means "Best friend" :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The art looks great, but this should be renpy.

There are so many RPGM games and only very few are fun to play, so I won't try this until we get lots of positive reviews and content.

Reactions: Paprika
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes