4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Had the Buttits problem with the mom (instead of moms tits there were Luciles ass). And no animation for rubbing dick on moms crotch.

Reactions: Ness043131

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Also if I could make a suggestion could you please add a "Skip Intro" option? The intro (In the car, walking and then the tour with the sister) is super long.

Ness043131

Mar 26, 2018
Dr bones let me just start by saying great game he’s not afraid to take risk and he really outdid any other games fulfilling some peoples fantasy thank you BONES

Reactions: Oseo Bones
R

RWaites

VJ

Jun 1, 2017
guys I am new to game, what should I do when I go to basement to check out the noise ??
where is ant tool to move that thing blocking me.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
guys I am new to game, what should I do when I go to basement to check out the noise ??
where is ant tool to move that thing blocking me.
when you enter the basement search the boxes to the right you'll find it there

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
is there a way or a cheat that we can increase trust/guilt/arousal much faster to trigger event?
also, i don't know why but the skip thing does not work
You can use the site
Upload your save file there, change the variables as you wish, then download your altered save back.
If I remember well:
Variable#1 is your depravity level
Variable#2 is mom's guilt level
Variable#3 is Vera's arousal level
Variable#4 is Lucile's trust level.

Reactions: YaBoy and keuler

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
For some reason I read "Betsy" instead of "Besty" and now I have to watch scenes with animals lol my bad.
Then it's two of us!
I will play it again from the beginning to be sure it wasn't really spelled Betsy!
Yes, in my copy it is spelled Besty...

Last edited:

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Another developer playing with fire , if patreon find out he can be banned .
A silly (almost funny) little dog humping scene is not beastiality.. yet. There's not even one complete and "proper" sex scene in the game.. yet. If Bones makes a good work cleaning the description and do a smart use of the words in the game he can be safe.
Theres ONE thing though, as others commented already, the guy (David) is not "looking safe" at all. Looks like a kid half the size of the sisters even in the sprite in the map. That will totally screw the developer first of all, more than incest or beasty.
Is the easiest thing to fix though, just by resizing the David image to the height of the girls. In the sex scenes he looks ok, maybe a little bit over the edge in the scene with Martha in the bathtub. But in the dialogue images the (age/size) difference is abismal between he and the girls. Adjusting just that will buy some time, you can never be too cautious.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes