4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, only 3 h-scenes... and at night. The girls sleep during those scenes, right?
i only got the one with mom and the one with lucile at night, vera i am still working on, any hints?
and there any other h-scenes, save from lucile hj, vera hj , mom hj , mom grope, lucile grope ,and vera+dog scene ?

D

Deleted member 482355

I think I've done something wrong, I can't get the merchant to appear and Doyle won't help me get into the attic. Is there a trigger to cause the merchant to arrive? Do I just have to have Doyle with me to move the mirror?

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I think I've done something wrong, I can't get the merchant to appear and Doyle won't help me get into the attic. Is there a trigger to cause the merchant to arrive? Do I just have to have Doyle with me to move the mirror?
Im not sure if there is a trigger but i also wasnt able to find it until the next day of my first try also i did as soon as i woke up

D

Deleted member 482355

i only got the one with mom and the one with lucile at night, vera i am still working on, any hints?
and there any other h-scenes, save from lucile hj, vera hj , mom hj , mom grope, lucile grope ,and vera+dog scene ?
There's a disused room in the bottom right corner of upstairs. If you go there with Doyle he'll open the door for you. The master key is in a draw and you can use it to open Veras bedroom door.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe it is mandatory to get the hint in martha's room at night that "she has a light sleep" so maybe you need "something" to make her sleep. Buying the sleep pills is the reason to trigger the Merchant. To see the merchant I go to the outer gate first thing in the morning. If none of this works, maybe you should start a clean game on the last update 0.30.

D

Deleted member 482355

Maybe it is mandatory to get the hint in martha's room at night that "she has a light sleep" so maybe you need "something" to make her sleep. Get the sleep pills is the reason to trigger the Merchant. To see the merchant I go to the outer gate first thing in the morning. If none of this works, maybe you should start a clean game on the last update 0.30.
Great thanks! I think I will have to start again, still no merchant, must be because of the old save file I guess.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
I just found a minor bug, long after getting the ring and using it several times. I went back to Doyle's corpse and got possesed there and Doyle asked me "Will we get that ring?" and David answers "Probably". It is nothing but, that's one there. There's a Typo too in the Merchant's menu, on the description of the Knuckles "when a bare punch is now(not) enough" I'm sure someone already called that one up.

Anyhow, I would like to have any excuse to go back to the basement, I liked to go there everytime to get Doyle. It was frustrating to go there in regards to game mechanic (the ring system is WAAY better), but I liked the atmosphere and everything related to going down there alone. I would like to go down there to check on something, maybe unlockable text books of terror, anything.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I just found a minor bug, long after getting the ring and using it several times. I went back to Doyle's corpse and got possesed there and Doyle asked me "Will we get that ring?" and David answers "Probably". It is nothing but, that's one there. There's a Typo too in the Merchant's menu, on the description of the Knuckles "when a bare punch is now(not) enough" I'm sure someone already called that one up.
Fixed... Thanks!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
You have to have Doyle with you and you have to go outside to the front gate there will be a merchant you have to buy from her Doyle will tell you some instructions on what to do
how much guilt do i need to have to get the pills?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes