Jul 31, 2017
On a morning at the Gate

Speak to the merchant get Doyle and find something to sell
Say no at the beginning when asked if you like Beastie

Put them back where you found Moms pills
Oh thank God.

Ness043131

Mar 26, 2018
is there supposed to be "???" does it end there or is there a way to unlock it its been 5 days and all the options are same no penis rub animation or finger rub do i need to find something to unlock the last action "???"

May 3, 2017
You can use the site
Upload your save file there, change the variables as you wish, then download your altered save back.
If I remember well:
Variable#1 is your depravity level
Variable#2 is mom's guilt level
Variable#3 is Vera's arousal level
Variable#4 is Lucile's trust level.
You. Are. Amazing!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Hi, How to access the ladder?
Once you get Doyle in the game and you go at night to martha's bedroom to realize that she has a "light sleep", then you need something to make her sleep at night. During the morning go to the Outside Gate and the "merchant" will be there. She will sell you sleep pills if you sell something to her in exchange. After that you need to talk to Doyle. If you have Doyle with you, either way you have to go to his "corpse" call him out and call him in again to trigger the conversation with him about how to access to the ladder.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Imbadin

Apr 5, 2018
A silly (almost funny) little dog humping scene is not beastiality.. yet. There's not even one complete and "proper" sex scene in the game.. yet. If Bones makes a good work cleaning the description and do a smart use of the words in the game he can be safe.
Theres ONE thing though, as others commented already, the guy (David) is not "looking safe" at all. Looks like a kid half the size of the sisters even in the sprite in the map. That will totally screw the developer first of all, more than incest or beasty.
Is the easiest thing to fix though, just by resizing the David image to the height of the girls. In the sex scenes he looks ok, maybe a little bit over the edge in the scene with Martha in the bathtub. But in the dialogue images the (age/size) difference is abismal between he and the girls. Adjusting just that will buy some time, you can never be too cautious.
The dog is not just Humping .. a Creampie from a dog is Beastially enough just sayn.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
@Oseo Bones Is this CG currently in the Game ? Seems we can get this scene once we are in Vera's room at night but i can't find the key..

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
A walkthrough would be nice i love the game but i just dont seem to find the vera night scene or the martha and vera grope scenes and vera hj either

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
A walkthrough would be nice i love the game but i just dont seem to find the vera night scene or the martha and vera grope scenes and vera hj either
To trigger Vera's HJ you have to go to the bathroom downstairs in the afternoon. If you walk to the bathtub and the option to take a bath comes up then Vera will walk in while you bath. You have to max up Vera though, otherwise she will kick you out, and you'll end up with just a hard on.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
So apparently the attic is really high up, I went up there in the middle of the night and when I got back down again it was morning. And because I didn't get out of the bed in the morning I didn't get dressed, so now I'm walking around in my boxers... like a fucking baws! (A.k.a. I think I found a bug.)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So apparently the attic is really high up, I went up there in the middle of the night and when I got back down again it was morning. And because I didn't get out of the bed in the morning I didn't get dressed, so now I'm walking around in my boxers... like a fucking baws! (A.k.a. I think I found a bug.)
Think of it as a "feature"...

(Already fixed for Public Build :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes