4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey
thanks for the game it is getting better and better with each update

i have this problem could you guys help me with" when i peek at Vera when is at her room i get this message after that the other two pics is it bug or what? "

thanks again

P.S : thanks i found how give pills to mom

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
hey
thanks for the game it is getting better and better with each update

i have this problem could you guys help me with" when i peek at Vera when is at her room i get this message after that the other two pics is it bug or what? "

thanks again

P.S : thanks i found how give pills to mom
You screenshot answered your question already, it's not implemented yet, future updates will be needed to unlock it :D

Reactions: gartal

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Note where it says Not Implemented.

That means the scene is...Not Implemented.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
There's one little thing that should be added, some in-game indicator that Doyle is 'on' or 'off'. Switching in the sceen on and off the same little ghost sprite used in the save file will do it nicely:
Doyle-ON.png

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
That or I can't figure out how to access the night scenes
To get in any room at night you just need the master key that is inside the little empty bedroom, Doyle will unlock the room for you to get the key. You should start a new game, the last version is easier to advance and to grind. You'll get everything in no time.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
You have to have Doyle with you and you have to go outside to the front gate there will be a merchant you have to buy from her Doyle will tell you some instructions on what to do
ok, i found him, but i cant talk to him, it keeps telling me when i'm near the gate ,,i dont have anywhere to go,, i have Doyle with me, and still nothing

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
ok, i found him, but i cant talk to him, it keeps telling me when i'm near the gate ,,i dont have anywhere to go,, i have Doyle with me, and still nothing
Yes it happened the same to me, you have to place yourself right in front of the gate door just like in the small normal doors when you need to go trough them. After talking with the merchant you have to go to the basement to talk with Doyle even if you're already possesed, otherwise you won't trigger the instructions he will give you.

Reactions: eades

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
love the inverted nipples on mom, so rare in western games where eastern games has that alot

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Finally I'd get to see Vera's hj scene, it was GREAT, nice one Doctor! My favorite yet. I really hope that Vera's sadistic behaviour evolves in that direction. I hate when dominating and clever girls "turn" into dumb submission in these kind of fantasies. I want this Vera, mean, bossy, cruel. I love that the one acussing David of being a pervert, IS the most pervert in the house. I'm loving Vera and what she can be in this tale. I hope you don't put her in any degrading situation in relation with David along the story, she's boss! he he he
So here's a new fanart inspired in this new favorite escene, watch out, adults only:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Finally I'd get to see Vera's hj scene, it was GREAT, nice one Doctor! My favorite yet. I really hope that Vera's sadistic behaviour evolves in that direction. I hate when dominating and clever girls "turn" into dumb submission in these kind of fantasies. I want this Vera, mean, bossy, cruel. I love that the one acussing David of being a pervert, IS the most pervert in the house. I'm loving Vera and what she can be in this tale. I hope you don't put her in any degrading situation in relation with David along the story, she's boss! he he he
So here's a new fanart inspired in this new favorite escene, watch out, adults only:
Man... I love you...

Reactions: Johnny18
R

RWaites

Update 0.031 (0.03+fixes)
Apr 7 at 1:02am
Hey guys. Here is the link to the 0.031 version with all the bug fixes from 0.03. For all $1 to $5 Patreons (and Above, of course).

Mini-Changelog:

• Fixed "Buttits".
  • Fixed several ocations that triggered day times teleportations.
  • Fixed "Flashin seizure-inducing butt-tit-jobs" glitch.
  • Few other smaller (but annoying) bugs.
As always, being a game in development, it is always recommended to start a new game... but, old saves should work, tho it may mess around with event progression and overall "feeling" of the gameplay.
That said, if you use an OLD SAVE FILE, please do NOT post any bug here or anywhere else.
If you use a NEW SAVE and you encounter new bugs, you can go to the Discord server and post them there.

Lastly, this is the last bugfix i will do for this month, because I will take the time to re-do some machanics of the game, a few CG and, overall, make the game a little better in terms fo gamplay and "enjoyment". But don't worry, May's Update will have a nice amount of action.

See ya later chaps!.

D

Deleted member 482355

So what's planned for the next update? I'm eager to see some sex now that we've had some foreplay stuff. Was there any news on the stream?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes