4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
is there a walkthough for it?
I seems to be missing a lot:
- can move the mirror to attic
- I had a shady guy in front of the gate once, but could not talk to him, and now he is gone and never. Havent seen him since
- I cant find a way to get M to sleep like a log
- I have no progression with Vera apart from the but touching (besty mode off) - are there any other scenes?

Awesome game so far.
- about mom...try to do something with that shady guy, it will help you with M and the mirror
- vera butt touching scene at library...i think theres no way to do more than that...i tryed alot of new things but i could not do more than that...when i try to do more than grab i get punched...

Last edited:

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
hello young people ;), I will ask 1 but a very stupid question, how to save my game, try all the buttons, but nothing happens but my mouse is inactive at all

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
is there any way to make vera do a HJ ????? or am im dreaming too much ?? i can only grab her ass and squeeze to get punched...

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Peoples! I just wanted to let you guys know. I'm going to be streaming in about 1 hour (1 and a half probably).
You all fine gentlemen are welcome to peep a little.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
is there any way to make vera do a HJ ????? or am im dreaming too much ?? i can only grab her ass and squeeze to get punched...
-Every morning Vera will be in the kitchen, talk to her and choose "tease" for 1+ arousal
-In the afternoon go outside to find Vera with the dog "looking for worms" (Beasty mode only) talk to her and follow her to the stables another 1+ arousal

-Still Afternoon, after the stables business go to the house and take a bath in the bathroom downstairs Vera will come in for another 1+ arousal
-Evening grope in library for one more point.

This is basically the "schedule" to grind Vera every day and get the infamous hj in the bathroom. Enjoy.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
-Every morning Vera will be in the kitchen, talk to her and choose "tease" for 1+ arousal
-In the afternoon go outside to find Vera with the dog "looking for worms" (Beasty mode only) talk to her and follow her to the stables another 1+ arousal

-Still Afternoon, after the stables business go to the house and take a bath in the bathroom downstairs Vera will come in for another 1+ arousal
-Evening grope in library for one more point.

This is basically the "schedule" to grind Vera every day and get the infamous hj in the bathroom. Enjoy.

i discovered how to get it before...it was a pain in the ass....i just needed a bath -.- ( im dump )
i had everything...just wasnt finding the place were i could get the HJ...

R

RWaites

After you spy her in the stable take a bath down stairs and masturbate

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Update 0.031 (0.03+fixes)
Apr 7 at 1:02am
Hey guys. Here is the link to the 0.031 version with all the bug fixes from 0.03. For all $1 to $5 Patreons (and Above, of course).

Mini-Changelog:

• Fixed "Buttits".
  • Fixed several ocations that triggered day times teleportations.
  • Fixed "Flashin seizure-inducing butt-tit-jobs" glitch.
  • Few other smaller (but annoying) bugs.
As always, being a game in development, it is always recommended to start a new game... but, old saves should work, tho it may mess around with event progression and overall "feeling" of the gameplay.
That said, if you use an OLD SAVE FILE, please do NOT post any bug here or anywhere else.
If you use a NEW SAVE and you encounter new bugs, you can go to the Discord server and post them there.

Lastly, this is the last bugfix i will do for this month, because I will take the time to re-do some machanics of the game, a few CG and, overall, make the game a little better in terms fo gamplay and "enjoyment". But don't worry, May's Update will have a nice amount of action.

See ya later chaps!.
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I wanted to know if it happened to others.
I downloaded this version of the game and started from scratch, when I closed the game and opened again, I had not saved anything I did, thanks for the attention.
Q. I love the game is to be congratulated, waiting for more action on the next update.

R

RWaites

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I wanted to know if it happened to others.
I downloaded this version of the game and started from scratch, when I closed the game and opened again, I had not saved anything I did, thanks for the attention.
Q. I love the game is to be congratulated, waiting for more action on the next update.
Did you press Esc and save your game to a slot before closing game

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
hey
thanks for the game it is getting better and better with each update

i have this problem could you guys help me with" when i peek at Vera when is at her room i get this message after that the other two pics is it bug or what? "

thanks again

P.S : thanks i found how give pills to mom
can u put the save here?:D thx

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how to move the mirror
by the way, a very good game, well done
I believe you need to have encountered the merchant for the first time and have Doyle posses you. Then in front of the mirror he'll give you temporary strength and you'll move it by yourself.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes