4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone please tell me how much content is in this game based on this rating system:

0 = Nothing at all, just nudity MAYBE.
1 = Handjobs, groping..etc
2 = Blowjobs, tittyF...etc
3 = Actual sex (vanilla)
4 = All kinds of sexual acts

Thanks.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
then why do i get Depravation points ?
It's a good question, I'm not sure of the answer, however, I believe it may be because these scenes will be "released" in future updates, when I say future updates, it may be up to the next even, anyway, depravity points only affect David's "courage" to take certain actions that he would not do if he were not depraved enough, basically, so he could "enjoy" the company of his sisters and mother :p

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Nice one. Can't wait to thoroughly interrogate those boobies.

Up to now I would say, you and DC have the best (for my taste) handdrawn assets for their games (and are the artists at the same time).
Agreed, i find the mother's face in particular to be very pretty

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Pretty sure thats already the case, as Lucille kicked me in the dick while playing tag outside and after she said let me see, the game said i wasn't depraved enough. YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME GAME!

It's a good question, I'm not sure of the answer, however, I believe it may be because these scenes will be "released" in future updates, when I say future updates, it may be up to the next even, anyway, depravity points only affect David's "courage" to take certain actions that he would not do if he were not depraved enough, basically, so he could "enjoy" the company of his sisters and mother :p

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
there is no merchant when i go outside in the morning, i go to the gate and it says i have nowhere to go

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The intro says you can skip text with Ctrl but this dosent work for me at all?

Reactions: tokfely

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Great game so far: good art, fun story, and nice fetishes - I've been waiting for a good beast game since Slice of Venture finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My main problem would be the grinding, as I'm more fond of a VN approach, but if one really hates it there's always save editor - so no biggie.

Also, couldn't get skip text to work which made the grind even more annoying.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks all of you.. And yes, for some reason the skip text script does not works for anyone but me. I will try to fix it for the next update.

Assanai NAJA

Jul 1, 2017
Im already sold Dragger But im forgot to buy SleepingPill and when i need to buy it again it can't what i should do

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
When i go outside in the morning after having met doyle there is no merchant wether or not he is along for the ride.

Also Oseo i could go over all the dialogue for you and fix any mistakes or grammar snafus, although i don't have any experience making games of any kind. Is there just a file that has all the text in it?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
When i go outside in the morning after having met doyle there is no merchant wether or not he is along for the ride.

Also Oseo i could go over all the dialogue for you and fix any mistakes or grammar snafus, although i don't have any experience making games of any kind. Is there just a file that has all the text in it?
Perhaps you have to go first into mom's bedroom, where he says something like she is a light sleeper and you have to do something else. That could be a trigger for the merchant.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
thought i already did that but that was before doyle, i think it tells me i can't go in now

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes