4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
This game is amazing. I'm taken away by the depth of the story and how far you go to try to give each character their own background and emotions, I am currently ripping out my hair in anticipation for the next update, there are so many scenes that are coming in that I just can't wait to check out, and for the Lord's sake..please add more "besty" scenes. I beg of you Bones-sama.

Reactions: nekobasu

Syndicat

Jan 18, 2018
yes i know but i go in basement and i dont get anything and i cant back

pleasee help me sir

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Apr 7 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.031
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Windows: - - -
Thanks @RWaites for the link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Does anyone have a walkthrough?!

Nov 24, 2017
Just yesterday I was checking on your Picarto's earlier video, and today I got to see a new stream! I guess t'was my lucky day! Great music to draw, the spooky vibe gave me the idea for a new fanart that I made last night:
View attachment 86611
I like the whole "theme" that you're building around this work presentation. The music, the art, the font types, the design style, , gothic, victorian. You can draw a whole bunch of people in, if you keep a tight and sleek handle on this signature theme you're puting on the table here. You Go Dr!
I just want to say that this picture is amazing. I love exaggerated body features, especially nipples. Fantastic job.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
I just want to say that this picture is amazing. I love exaggerated body features, especially nipples. Fantastic job.
Thank you! Honestly I can't draw any kind of realistic style for shit, but I'm a fan of Roninsong and the meet and fuck visual styles anyway, so it's ok. I'm planning to make a simple VN using Novelty eventually, don't know about what, yet. Meanwhile this Bone's project it's great inspiration for a 2DCG fan like me.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Nov 24, 2017
Thank you! Honestly I can't draw any kind of realistic style for shit, but I'm a fan of Roninsong and the meet and fuck visual styles anyway, so it's ok. I'm planning to make a simple VN using Novelty eventually, don't know about what, yet. Meanwhile this Bone's project it's great inspiration for a 2DCG fan like me.
The more 2d CG games the better. 3d is nice, but can't touch a good 2d style, and the style you used in the Bone's inspired image is fantastic. If I was making a VN, I'd definitely try to hire you. :)

Since I'm not currently doing that. Here's some encouragement to make one (bonus if there's stockings or pantyhose involved :winkytongue:).

The art also reminds me a lot of Blacksword ( ). Too bad he disappeared and stopped posting new work at HentaiFoundry.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
anyone know how to use the cheat ?
The first time you get in the basement you can't go anyfurther. The MC says that "it will be better to check the basement during the day". So you go back to your room, next day you come back search the boxes find the sledge hammer to break more boxes and get to the cave. If you can't do that, then someting is wrong. There's no cheat, here. You can use some save file posted in the thread. But this game is fairly simple to advance. Just play it a bit more.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
The more 2d CG games the better. 3d is nice, but can't touch a good 2d style, and the style you used in the Bone's inspired image is fantastic. If I was making a VN, I'd definitely try to hire you. :)
Since I'm not currently doing that. Here's some encouragement to make one (bonus if there's stockings or pantyhose involved :winkytongue:).
The art also reminds me a lot of Blacksword ( ). Too bad he disappeared and stopped posting new work at HentaiFoundry.
Absolutely, 2Dcg is the way to go! I get turned off with 3D VN games. I'm doing this pics for fun at night, can't take any serious request tbh, my stuff still sucks. Ty for the gallery! But no furry I see. I don't know if Fur is a thing here but that's something I crave and had a lot of ideas, my inspiration is this guy DAHR and turk128 and EltonPot. A lot of EltonPot. The best. There's a reason for my preference for Vera :rolleyes:
Sorry to DrBones for the offtopic!

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
So, to see if I got everything.

So far I've had:

Mom's bath HJ

Lucile HJ when playing

Vera Bath HJ and dog fucking.

Night scenes with all of them.

Groping scenes with all of them.

Am I missing something?

if not, I'll happily wait for the next update!

Gook work man.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
you get a sex nightscene with vera or just to poke her tit or butt and run like i got? paper towels for the sticky nightscenes are in the bathroom next to moms room shelf left of sink

D

Deleted member 482355

I really can't wait to see some stuff with the merchant now, I'm hoping it'll be a titfuck scene myself.

D

Deleted member 482355

send help on the ladder please
Basically, from what I understand, you need to have done a few things. Firstly, you need to have tried to touch your mother at night and failed to do so because she keeps waking up, then realised you can switch her vitamin pills for sleeping pills. Then, you need to have found the merchant (she's at the front gate of the house early in the morning) and see that she has sleeping pills for sale but you don't have any money. You then need to go and talk to Doyle about not having money and he'll tell you that there are valuable things in the attic, go to the mirror and he'll now open it for you. Wow, that was a lot of explanation! Hope it helped!

shazammm

Apr 13, 2018
Basically, from what I understand, you need to have done a few things. Firstly, you need to have tried to touch your mother at night and failed to do so because she keeps waking up, then realised you can switch her vitamin pills for sleeping pills. Then, you need to have found the merchant (she's at the front gate of the house early in the morning) and see that she has sleeping pills for sale but you don't have any money. You then need to go and talk to Doyle about not having money and he'll tell you that there are valuable things in the attic, go to the mirror and he'll now open it for you. Wow, that was a lot of explanation! Hope it helped!
what version is the game though?

shazammm

Apr 13, 2018
its fine now! thanks

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes