4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

is there any way to make vera do a HJ ????? or am im dreaming too much ?? i can only grab her ass and squeeze to get punched...
That happens in the downstairs bathroom. You need to go there when she has high arousal and take a bath.

D

Deleted member 482355

Where in the world can I find the merchant abd the new items?
The merchant is outside the front gates first thing in the morning. Once you first speak to her, your character will wonder where he can get items to sell and goes to ask Doyle if he has any idea. Doyle tells you to go to the attic and also helps you get past the mirror. The items are up there.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018

.............why? And how do I go about fixing this? I have the latest version; BT_The_Manor_0.031_NoRTP

Scweez415

Feb 8, 2018
Perhaps you have to go first into mom's bedroom, where he says something like she is a light sleeper and you have to do something else. That could be a trigger for the merchant.
Did u check the drawer in moms room I got some pills from in there.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
nevermind i just found the merchant...you have to go directly after you wake up
and i loved the resident evil reference haha nice touch there!

D

Deleted member 482355

Heya, I noticed that you've listed both incest and bestiality on the blog page under descriptions. I'd suggest you change this, blogger is quite strict about blog content, plus is serves as proof that your Patreon has prohibited themes in it. I'm pretty sure the Slice of Venture blog was removed for stuff like that.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018

.............why? And how do I go about fixing this? I have the latest version; BT_The_Manor_0.031_NoRTP
I still can't open the game! Some HELP here someone? Why can't we just download the game and have it WORK? I've had no issues with multiple games on F95... but a handful of them seem to be sorely lacking in support files! Are we expected to download developer tools and have libraries of support files for these games to dip into so they can function? Are there patches missing? I'm puzzled as to how others are getting these to work with missing files.

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
I still can't open the game! Some HELP here someone? Why can't we just download the game and have it WORK? I've had no issues with multiple games on F95... but a handful of them seem to be sorely lacking in support files! Are we expected to download developer tools and have libraries of support files for these games to dip into so they can function? Are there patches missing? I'm puzzled as to how others are getting these to work with missing files.
It would help to know what are your specs, as you wrote, most of the people here are playing the game without any issues. I'm using WIN7 and the game works perfect, I just installed the RGM VX ACE RTP linked in the OP and that was it.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
You have to install the RTP. Your picture says you're missing Audio/ME/item and that is part of the RTP.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

mwest

Apr 11, 2018
Unable to use the controls in the game. The man menu continually scrolls down automatically until a key clicked, then only the down and right keys seem to work while the up and left keys are disabled. Any possible solutions?

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
Unable to use the controls in the game. The man menu continually scrolls down automatically until a key clicked, then only the down and right keys seem to work while the up and left keys are disabled. Any possible solutions?
Just in case: Disconect the game pad and try again.

roanjohn123

Apr 11, 2018
after i finished the quest about her mom doing sleep and that part i done it,and i wonder what Lucile always going to basement and after of that part she screams and going to her room and done with that part what next quest after i done with her mom?any ideas?.ty

Deafeaterz2@

Apr 10, 2018
Doc im new to the thread I found a bug but dont know if u ady fix it

After dinner I found a bug where u can constantly wash the dishes even if lucile is in her room and it will keep gaining lucile trust I exploited the bug as anyone would

Luving the game

Last edited:
Reactions: sheilablows
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes