4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Also - is there anything to be done with the phonograph? I was hoping to find records in the attic.

Jul 21, 2017
It's a good point... And you are right. But, in my defense, I used VX Ace for this game for the nostalgia (and because it was the only plataform that I had...). Future games wil be up to date regarding this issue.

Sorry for taking som much of your time...

The word exists, and it means the same as Depravity... But i have to admit that yours sounds better... Maybe I will change it.

Well, thank you.

I will finish this game (And that, my friend, it's a promise).

And lastly, regarding the grammar and typos... in the future I will have a few game-testers, and, hopefully that will change for the better.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I'll test for you free of charge I like your game and the art is great and Idk why but this game really pulls at me (that's a good thing)

Reactions: grasshopper

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a scene before Martha's HJ in the bathroom? I just did it and it said something along the lines she already gave him a HJ before, this is like the 2nd time in different place, so I'm just wondering if I missed something. I think I covered everything else there is.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a scene before Martha's HJ in the bathroom? I just did it and it said something along the lines she already gave him a HJ before, this is like the 2nd time in different place, so I'm just wondering if I missed something. I think I covered everything else there is.
I thought the same thing, then I thought it might be because the first time I opened the bathroom door Doyle was with me and it might have set a variable that the scene had started and changed the dialog when I returned "alone" and actually finished the scene.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Freakish Spade

Sep 24, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to do the bath handjob scene with Vera. When I try to enter the bathroom it just says the door is locked and then ends the dialogue. Even if I have Doyle with me when I do it.

zachlorthan

Apr 7, 2018
i can't seem to figure out how to use the sleeping pills. I've done pretty much everything else,except for that.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes