4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
After u get the pills on mother's room, go sleep, first thing u need do in morning is: go to the entrance gate, talk to the Merchant (I just loved that reference :p) after talk, be possessed by Doyle, go to the 1st floor in the mirror, try to move it, Doyle will give you a hand, get the items, sell the dagger of Melchior for merchant (I believe this dagger is a reference of Chronno Trigger, not sure) buy the sleeping pills, replace with the protein pills and Voilà XD

Man how a get the pills?

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
i'm stuck with mom guilt 15 and vera arousal at 15 is that the end grind mom and vera? btw horse scene is available on new version?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
(Not related with the game tho...)
Gotta agree with another poster here, kinda a shame it's unrelated to the game, even if it's later/late in the story/relationship.

On another note, I gotta ask, as I always ask for games I enjoy quite a bit that are also on patreon. Do you have an outline roadmap? Also what are your future plans if you earn more than 1000, which seems to be your last goal on your patreon? Hire help, like a fellow artist who can imitate your style for example? Get your living situation better under control (read you lost your job)?

You don't have to tell me you promise to release every first sunday of the month. Stuff like above and some short-long term plans for how you intend to work with your project would something I would greatly appreciate :)

I'm just a kind of bothersome guy in that I like to know how much of the business stuff have been sorted out before I invest :p

Reactions: grasshopper

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
On another note, I gotta ask, as I always ask for games I enjoy quite a bit that are also on patreon. Do you have an outline roadmap? Also what are your future plans if you earn more than 1000, which seems to be your last goal on your patreon? Hire help, like a fellow artist who can imitate your style for example? Get your living situation better under control (read you lost your job)?
I agree that i would like to know what are your future goals/checkpoints in ur patron page, even if set up as a joke or something of importance ( being able to upgrade your gear,give a proper funeral for ur tablet, etc).

Perhaps set some sketches depending on the level of your patreons, something like 1$ get a normal sketch, and 20$ a much sexy one.

True or not, these details are noticed and bring new patrons just cause the page seems more professional and not so abandoned. ( I used to administer a travel agency web page; details, understandable content, easy browsing and fast loading of it does make a difference and didn't cost anything other than time).

Hope you consider some of the stuff i'm saying in the future, cause honestly, i hope for your career to progress swiftly, no homo.

Fdeck

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys!, sorry I wasn't around that much, have been busy with the update... And yes, sadly my darling tablet died yesterday, feel like i lost a great friend (and lover... don't ask). Most of the art is ready, but, as I have the (stupid) habit of draw EVERYTHING at the same time, some colouring and animation frames are unfinished for a couple of scenes. But once I get the new tablet, I will be able to finished those details in a couple of days.

Anyhow, here is the last sketch I made with my now deceased tablet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Not related with the game tho...)
Nice sketch

Aayren

Apr 28, 2018
ot all the scenes in this version unlocked, took a lil while, but it was fun to do ....
1- night time scene with lucile in storage room, and the grind on her voluptuous ass
2- lucile ass grope in the kitchen, with the added squeezing
3- vera ass grope in the library, with the added squeezing
4- mom ass grope in the storage room, with added squeezing
5- lucile HJ scene after playing tag, with animation
6- vera scene with dog in stables, with animation (i knew dewey was right, black lace panties)
7- vera forced HJ scene in the shower (vera forcing, MC helpless)
8- mom HJ scene in shower, after joining her in the shower, with animation
everything else is not implemented yet in this version, or lacks the proper triggers, aka. not yet
can't wait to get my hands on the next version,
and i am rooting for ya, Dr. Bones .... keep up the depraved work ....[/QUOTE]

i cant seem to have vera ass grope scene in library, vera arousel is already 40+ . Can anyone show me how

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
i cant seem to have vera ass grope scene in library, vera arousel is already 40+ . Can anyone show me how
Vera won't let you touch her.. yet. I believe that's part of each character's behaviour. In the night scene even asleep Vera won't let you touch her neither. I'm very curious about how that relationship will be developed. Theres one sadist and dominant character in the house (Vera), one dumb easy to manipulate character (Lucile), and one character with masochistic potential (Martha). I like that not all the characters can be manipulated in the same way.
Vera should grab a rule and whip David's stupid fat erected thing into submission every time he attemp to grab her ass in the library. IMHO.

Reactions: Bkbuddhaboy

MrHugyMuffins

Apr 30, 2018
Just joined this site and love Bones tales. Is there going to be any foot fetish? Maybe with one of the sisters or mom in the bathtub?

Reactions: Johnny18

MrHugyMuffins

Apr 30, 2018
Vera won't let you touch her.. yet. I believe that's part of each character's behaviour. In the night scene even asleep Vera won't let you touch her neither. I'm very curious about how that relationship will be developed. Theres one sadist and dominant character in the house (Vera), one dumb easy to manipulate character (Lucile), and one character with masochistic potential (Martha). I like that not all the characters can be manipulated in the same way.
Vera should grab a rule and whip David's stupid fat erected thing into submission every time he attemp to grab her ass in the library. IMHO.
How did you get Vera up so high? I am stuck at 15. Thanks

Twice

May 7, 2017
on pict folder theres a sex scene or rub her v with martha at night
but how to trigger it?

Johnny18

Mar 27, 2018
Just joined this site and love Bones tales. Is there going to be any foot fetish? Maybe with one of the sisters or mom in the bathtub?
Ohh my god! Foot job in the bath scene with mom? YES PLEASE!
How did you get Vera up so high? I am stuck at 15. Thanks
15 is the highest stat for Vera at the moment. You can use an editor system "cheat" explained in the thread to insert any number you want in the stat character, but that has no sense to me. The game is not finished yet, and there's no "cheat" that solves that. The best cheat to finish this game is to support DrBones in patreon so he can finish it faster.

Reactions: osmann

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey how do I get the HJ from Vera and the ass grope with the mother, i can only scare her, please
The HJ from Vera (if her arrousal is high enough) go to the main floor bathroom and take a bath, masturbate (must not have Doyle with) she will come in and start the scene. Mom ass grope, find her in the pantry and "help" her reach the spices that she ALWAYS leaves on the top shelf, your help is pushing her butt then you get a choice to squeeze it (you get away with it if her guilt is high enough).

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes